Not addressing anymore of your nuttery itt

#137 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,146 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

Through your actions/words...the only one hopeless here is you.

#138 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,146 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

WashPo was given the video earlier for review and they put up their story.

http://www.washingto...cc27_story.html

But attack the messenger. Include WashPo in that too.

#139 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,146 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

http://www.usatoday....column/2122235/

See no evil...

#140 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,790 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

I've read about it repeatedly on all the news sites I've visited, once again it's the medias fault that G5s crazy raves aren't heard by more people.

Anyways, this tale is cautionary all right - Gosnell operates outside the law and this stuff went on far too long, something that is not happening with places like Planned Parenthood. In fact Gosnell is the modern use case for safe legal abortion provided by regulated trained doctors working in well equipped clinics.

G5 your attitude would lead to more Gosnells but you are too blind to see that since you have someone to rightfully vilify.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Gerri_Santoro this is the outcome of your wishes.

#141 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,198 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

Heard today that we have much stricter health codes for vets offices than abortion clinics. Telling

#142 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,790 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

oh I can't wait to hear the source for that

You would think that governments would pass codes on that

oh wait they just want to make them bad so why on earth would they be interested in making them safer sorry

#143 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,198 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

oh I can't wait to hear the source for that

You would think that governments would pass codes on that

oh wait they just want to make them bad so why on earth would they be interested in making them safer sorry

Some lunatic woman trying to stop "legal" back alley abortions. Doesn't look like she is against abortion. But hey, have at it CWG.

http://www.aul.org/2...nd-inspection”/

#144 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,790 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

Ah, the AUL.. Sounds like a great place to get your facts from. Awesome detective work there, you sure know how to present a case. Why didn't he just say abortions are now being done in a drive thru lane and be done with it?

#145 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,790 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

You moron, it even has a slogan at the top of the page that the AUL is the Cadillac of the prolife movement, I mean Jesus how devoid of intellectual curiosity are you?

#146 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,790 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

I mean you "heard" it as an unsupported anecdote with vague verbiage from the president of the Cadillac of the pro life movement, it's like me quoting Gloria Steinheim on what she thinks the board of directors of Augusta National said about her in the 70s but claim its fact.

#147 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,198 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

So I guess by your continued diatribes, you are good with the conditions? Your attitudes toward abortion is very prevelant and why the good doctor had a good gig for a loooonnnnggg time. Abortion, should not trump common sense medical regulations. Just because they are "disposing" of babies, does not mean that they mothers, errr, patients should not be protected.

#148 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

deal with it pls

#149 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,790 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

Stirs so far in this thread you have passed off unfounded statements as fact and guessed (incorrectly). You are becoming more like G5 every day in how you have to take the clear truth and turn it into something else.

These people have no interest in making abortion clinics safer, they have an interest in using every legal trick available to them to shot clinics down, because its the most successful tactic used lately. Once that jig is up they will move on to something else. Keep this up and you would sound as pathetic as G5 telling us all the great points of voter ID laws.

#150 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,146 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:49 AM

I've read about it repeatedly on all the news sites I've visited, once again it's the medias fault that G5s crazy raves aren't heard by more people.

Anyways, this tale is cautionary all right - Gosnell operates outside the law and this stuff went on far too long, something that is not happening with places like Planned Parenthood. In fact Gosnell is the modern use case for safe legal abortion provided by regulated trained doctors working in well equipped clinics.

G5 your attitude would lead to more Gosnells but you are too blind to see that since you have someone to rightfully vilify.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Gerri_Santoro this is the outcome of your wishes.

Keep up.

http://abclocal.go.c...ocal&id=9059172

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.