199 replies to this topic

#151 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

Heard today that we have much stricter health codes for vets offices than abortion clinics. Telling

Yes it is quite telling.  And its telling me you listen to idiots

#152 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,309 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

Keep up.

http://abclocal.go.c...ocal&id=9059172

We asked Peterson, did they find any problems with the sterilization of utensils. She told us "no, no." We then asked if blood was being left after one patient had surgery and another one came in, she replied, "absolutely none."

Investigators say, they have not found evidence to support the claims raised by Vasikonis and Werbrich.

Since January 4th, five patients allegedly have been rushed from the facility to the emergency room, again placing the clinic in the spotlight.

Peterson says, it raises concerns and they are in the process of looking into what is causing the issues to occur.

Action News has learned during our investigation that one doctor and two more nurses at the clinic have mysteriously left.

Planned Parenthood would not confirm if they were fired or resigned.

In a statement, the new CEO, Ruth Lytle-Barnaby told Action News:

"Planned Parenthood of Delaware has provided high-quality services for more than 80 years. Each year, we provide confidential, compassionate care that includes breast cancer screenings, birth control, prevention and treatment of STDs, Pap tests, sexual health education, abortion, and health counseling to more than 11,000 women, men and teens in all three Delaware counties.

Planned Parenthood's medical standards and guidelines are informed by the most trusted medical knowledge as well as professional and scientific organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Food and Drug Administration, the United States Preventive Services Task Force, and the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

[b]In my role as the new CEO of Planned Parenthood of Delaware, recently my staff and I launched a review of patient services. I determined that we need to take immediate steps to assure our patients of our high-quality care, including enacting immediate personnel changes. We do not tolerate employees that fail to meet our standards for patient care and services.

Ensuring high-quality care and maintaining the valued trust of our community is of the utmost importance. In addition to the significant steps I have already taken, at my invitation, a team of medical experts from our national office is on site to confirm we are addressing every concern. We are confident patient care is high quality, but if we identify any additional issues with our quality of services we are prepared to take swift action. Any employee who does not live up to our standards of patient care will be terminated. Patient health and safety has always been and remains our top priority."

Apparently I'm keeping up pretty well. Looks like if PP had better funding they could have more oversight, same with the health department, but theres no direct evidence to support these ladies (plants? who knows?) claims. The organization itself appears to know what it's doing. But it seems that there are some people out there that just want to make sure this organization that does so many good things for womens health is not getting funded properly, now what kind of short sighted asshole folks do you think would do that and cause you so much obvious concern?

#153 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

PP got complaints about Gosnell...

care to guess if they followed up on the complaints?  Or is it really about women's health. 

#154 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,309 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

You are sincerely the most deluded person on the Huddle, and I'm counting venom.

#155 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:46 AM

Who's deluded monkey boy.  Which part of your face do you put your hands over.  PP had complaints about Gosnell.  It took a woman to die for anyone to look into them.

#156 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

liars

#157 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:49 AM

Like a meat in a crockpot...

Meet Dr. Carhart

Watch the video...."they" say 3rd trimesters don't really happen a lot.  He claims IN the video he saw 4 in one week. 

Proabortionists are liars!!!

#158 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:13 AM

When you protect a horrid practice through fear and intimidation of the left's political muscle...crap like this goes unnoticed, unreported, and hidden away from society.

http://www.nationalr...ion’s-underside

Long article.

#159 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

Another clinic shut down...but seems they may be reopening soon.

Preferred Women’s Health Center, LLC

Right there in Charlotte...

They were giving medications orally that were supposed to be given intravenously. 

Numerous other violations...but this is the group that had the jerk wishing death to all the black babies. 

#160 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

Another slaughterhouse revealed.

http://www.dailymail...ated-Texas.html

this time in Texas.

"Deal with it"

#161 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

Should we start an accompanying thread about the horrors of Christianity and only cite churches like Westboro?

How bout a thread about Marines that only cites the guys that kidnapped and ganged raped a 12 year old Japanese girl?

I mean, if we're on a roll....

#162 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

Should we start an accompanying thread about the horrors of Christianity and only cite churches like Westboro?

How bout a thread about Marines that only cites the guys that kidnapped and ganged raped a 12 year old Japanese girl?

I mean, if we're on a roll....

You're a mod...with posting priveleges.  You're free to do whatever you want.  Is this thread upsetting to you?  You're quite an outspoken prochoice person...and you'd rather these sorts of stories just go away, but the fact of the matter is that because people LIKE you browbeat and demean the prolife position to the point political blindness caused people like Gosnell and others to stay in business so long without oversight.

Own it.

#163 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:06 PM

You're a mod...with posting priveleges.  You're free to do whatever you want.  Is this thread upsetting to you?  You're quite an outspoken prochoice person...and you'd rather these sorts of stories just go away, but the fact of the matter is that because people LIKE you browbeat and demean the prolife position to the point political blindness caused people like Gosnell and others to stay in business so long without oversight.

Own it.

Thats like saying "You listen to Mchael Jackson songs on the radio, I think you're wrong to support child molestation"

Sure, its an argument, but its pretty fuging stupid

#164 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

I wonder how come, if these atrocities are so bad, the good lord allows them to happen in the first place?!?!? Save us Jesus from these terrible acts that are killing our great 'Merican society!

#165 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,503 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

I wonder how come, if these atrocities are so bad, the good lord allows them to happen in the first place?!?!? Save us Jesus from these terrible acts that are killing our great 'Merican society!

That's a first...make God your strawman.  No one's brought religion into this...except you and a few others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com