Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2007 Draft Six Years Later From Football Outsiders.

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Here's a look back from the 2007 Draft from Football Outsiders. It's pretty fun because we did fairly well in it (It's the Beason, Kalil, Johnson Draft) and some of the positions were weird that year (The best quarterback of the entire class was either Trent Edwards or Kolb, which is . . . Eww.)

Anyway, I thought it was kind of a fun look back from a draft that doesn't seem like it's already 6 years ago.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/nfl-draft/2013/2007-draft-six-years-later

Posted · Report post

we need to repeat this minus the injuries

Posted · Report post

Jarret was such a disappointment.

Posted · Report post

Could've been an even better draft of Jarrett didn't bust outta the league. I could remember when people were debating about Calvin and Jarrett to see who's better. So much potential down the drain.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1365538348' post='2189978']
Could've been an even better draft of Jarrett didn't bust outta the league. I could remember when people were debating about Calvin and Jarrett to see who's better. So much potential down the drain.
[/quote]

It basically just took him and Mike Williams to have everyone sour on the big possesion receiver that lacks elite speed.

Posted · Report post

Trent Edwards! Gosh I thought he was a lot earlier than that. He didn't last long.