Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question for Panther fans

30 posts in this topic

Posted

What NFL team do you think that the Panthers own the most and what team is in the Panthers heads the most? Discuss.

Posted

We are pretty good against the Bucs. I would say that we've had some bad blood with the Falcons, and that undefeated streak Vick had got in our heads for a while, but not really so much lately.

Posted

Funky chickens and the Taints.

Posted

Well, we techncially have never beaten the Dolphins

Posted

I don't get either question

Posted

If I remember correctly the NFC south has an exactly even record across all teams when playing each other. I don't know about other teams

Posted

Historically, we have been the best against the Colts and Chargers. 4-1 against both

Posted

If I remember correctly the NFC south has an exactly even record across all teams when playing each other. I don't know about other teams

No, the Falcons have a large lead in our head to head record. We're ahead of the bucs and I think we're ahead of the saints by a little.

Unless you're just talking about total combined sum of all 4 teams. But within the division the falcons have had our number while we've had the bucs'.

Posted

We're 9-1 versus the Cowboys during the season, but are undefeated versus them in the postseason, 2-0...

Can't stand the cowboys, hate Atlanta... There was a cool pic a while back about the NFCS parity. Division is pretty equal, but ATL has advantage over us, we've got it over NO & TB...

Posted

Meh.... didn't David Carr start in our only loss to the Colts? Shouldn't count. Nor should our only loss loss to the Browns with Pickles or our only loss to the Ravens with BSP.

We tend to do fairly well against elite QBs - Manning, Brees, etc.

But put us against Brady Quinn or a washed up Delhomme and Im betting on the other team.

Posted

The Stains. Definitely the Stains.

Posted

I always felt like we got the better of the 49ers. Dunno if records back that up but we ignited that fire in 1995.