• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Packersfan

Packersfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

What NFL team do you think that the Panthers own the most and what team is in the Panthers heads the most? Discuss.

#2 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

We are pretty good against the Bucs. I would say that we've had some bad blood with the Falcons, and that undefeated streak Vick had got in our heads for a while, but not really so much lately.

#3 WilmyWood

WilmyWood

• ALL-PRO
  • 330 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

Funky chickens and the Taints.

#4 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,614 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

Well, we techncially have never beaten the Dolphins

#5 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,424 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

I don't get either question

#6 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

If I remember correctly the NFC south has an exactly even record across all teams when playing each other. I don't know about other teams

#7 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,614 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

Historically, we have been the best against the Colts and Chargers. 4-1 against both

#8 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,299 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

If I remember correctly the NFC south has an exactly even record across all teams when playing each other. I don't know about other teams

No, the Falcons have a large lead in our head to head record. We're ahead of the bucs and I think we're ahead of the saints by a little.

Unless you're just talking about total combined sum of all 4 teams. But within the division the falcons have had our number while we've had the bucs'.

#9 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,015 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

We're 9-1 versus the Cowboys during the season, but are undefeated versus them in the postseason, 2-0...

Can't stand the cowboys, hate Atlanta... There was a cool pic a while back about the NFCS parity. Division is pretty equal, but ATL has advantage over us, we've got it over NO & TB...

#10 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,614 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:57 PM

Meh.... didn't David Carr start in our only loss to the Colts? Shouldn't count. Nor should our only loss loss to the Browns with Pickles or our only loss to the Ravens with BSP.

We tend to do fairly well against elite QBs - Manning, Brees, etc.
But put us against Brady Quinn or a washed up Delhomme and Im betting on the other team.

#11 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,778 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:58 AM

The Stains. Definitely the Stains.

#12 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

I always felt like we got the better of the 49ers. Dunno if records back that up but we ignited that fire in 1995.

#13 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationShelby, NC

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

We're 9-1 versus the Cowboys during the season, but are undefeated versus them in the postseason, 2-0...

No we're not, i can think of 2 losses to the Cowboys right off the top of my head, 1 with Jake when smitty "grabbed" the ref and the game Matt Moore started...

http://www.nfl.com/g...thers#tab=recap

#14 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,614 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:22 AM

No we're not, i can think of 2 losses to the Cowboys right off the top of my head, 1 with Jake when smitty "grabbed" the ref and the game Matt Moore started...

I think it was a typo. We are 1-9 vs them in the regular season

#15 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,773 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:37 AM

the falcons give us the most trouble and it's not close.

we lost something like five straight to the vick-led falcons. their awful joey harrington quarterbacked team had a walk-off scoring drive to beat us in 2007 at home. up until we split in 2012 the falcons had beaten us five times in a row again. we haven't won in atlanta since 2007.

they're seemingly always pulling off miracle comeback victories against us (jake's interception returned for a touchdown in overtime in 2003, 4th and 12 in 2004, 2011 @ carolina, that game which shall not be mentioned from last season) and it seems like we always have trouble putting them away. we were up 23-0 against them at home last season and they were still within striking distance late in the game and probably would have given us a scare if williams wouldn't have taken that screen in for a touchdown.

we used to reliably beat up on the saints but they were good for back to back sweeps in 2010 and 2011 before we swept them last season. the panthers beat up on the bucs a lot from 2003-2009, a span which included four sweeps. they actually swept us this past season and in 2010.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com