Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Right?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/04/toms_river_boy_6_dies_after_be.html#incart_river_default

Authorities said today Brandon and a 4-year-old neighbor were playing in the younger boy’s backyard Monday night when the pre-schooler went in his house, brought out a loaded .22-caliber rifle and shot the older boy in the head.

A neighbor, who is a friend of Brandon’s family, said relatives described the boys as playing“pretend shooting” before the actual shooting.

Another neighbor said police removed several other weapons from the younger boy’s home.

Police were investigating, among other things, whether the adults in the house were legally permitted to own the rifle.

Posted

Irresponsible. There should be a law about this, so it would never ever ever ever happen.

Posted

Right?

http://www.nj.com/ne...t_river_default

Authorities said today Brandon and a 4-year-old neighbor were playing in the younger boy’s backyard Monday night when the pre-schooler went in his house, brought out a loaded .22-caliber rifle and shot the older boy in the head.

A neighbor, who is a friend of Brandon’s family, said relatives described the boys as playing“pretend shooting” before the actual shooting.

Another neighbor said police removed several other weapons from the younger boy’s home.

Police were investigating, among other things, whether the adults in the house were legally permitted to own the rifle.

the owner of the gun should be facing a felony

Posted

the owner of the gun should be facing a felony

He absolutely should. He was an irresponsible him owner.

Posted

Knives kill people though. Lone star community college is a great example of how a knife can jump into a kids hands, and start stabbing away. I think its time to have a reasonable, and responsible conversation about assault knife control!

Posted

Knives kill people though. Lone star community college is a great example of how a knife can jump into a kids hands, and start stabbing away. I think its time to have a reasonable, and responsible conversation about assault knife control!

All 14 victims of the stabbing are alive....

sandy_hook_victims_640x360_wb.jpg

Bet their loved ones wished he only had a knife

1 person likes this

Posted

All 14 victims of the stabbing are alive....

sandy_hook_victims_640x360_wb.jpg

Bet their loved ones wished he only had a knife

or an armed gaurd? I guess since they survived thier attack then it doesn't matter. I'm sure thier loved ones don't take critical condition as lightly as you do though huh?

Posted

Please find a person who comes off as smart and let them argue in your place

tia

Posted

or an armed gaurd? I guess since they survived thier attack then it doesn't matter. I'm sure thier loved ones don't take critical condition as lightly as you do though huh?

I'm sure the parents of the dead children would take critical condition over death.

Posted

Why do you guys bother? Gun addicts will want to keep their guns no matter what you show.

The one trick to negotiations is to figure out how to get the zealots out of the room.

Posted

It's a shame god did not bless them with bigger wieners

Posted

U guys make my dick hard.