Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Guns don't kill people. People kill people

33 posts in this topic

It's a shame god did not bless them with bigger wieners

U guys make my dick hard.

The Parent's should be in trouble for this one, but the outcry is funny.

Let's be real here and everyone needs to accept the fact that Guns are deadly machines made and designed to take lives. Guns are made by people to kill other people, that's what they are made for, it's the intended use of the machine.

They weren't made or designed for self protection or hunting. They were made to kill and are meant to take lives. If you look at the everything from the Chinese lance to the hand cannons to the first musket's, all designed with war and death in mind.

My question is why do people who are for owning guns (death machines in design and implementation) get appalled and surprised when the gun does it's job? Either be for guns and accept the fact that they are meant to take lives or be against them.

1 person likes this

It's a shame god did not bless them with bigger wieners

Its a shame he left ya'll with such tiny brains!

Gun control bill about to go to a vote...

What part of the bill would have prevented Newtown from occurring?

Gun control bill about to go to a vote...

What part of the bill would have prevented Newtown from occurring?

Don't worry. They're digging up charts and graphs to dispute your logic. Just taking a little while this time.

the owner of the gun should be shot

Fixed. And make is public.

Not before I invest in gun lock and safe companies though.

Don't worry. They're digging up charts and graphs to dispute your logic. Just taking a little while this time.

i don't trust them there liberal internet charts either

i don't trust them there liberal internet charts either

just saying that his post sat there all day with no reply. While I drop a joke off and get a response in seconds. He has a legitimate question that I thought the brainiacs around here would have an immediate answer for. Or maybe they don't have an answer! Thanks, for clearing that up for me.

just saying that his post sat there all day with no reply. While I drop a joke off and get a response in seconds. He has a legitimate question that I thought the brainiacs around here would have an immediate answer for. Or maybe they don't have an answer! Thanks, for clearing that up for me.

i don't personally have an answer, but i'm not speaking for everyone. someone else may.

why does their have to be a clear-cut answer for someone to raise inquiry?