Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

Jerk off into his shampoo and don't tell him till he's used the whole bottle

#17 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:39 AM

Already tried. We sat him down intervention style. He just argues. He has cleaned twice all year. Once, he cleaned the whole bathroom. Another time, he swept the living room floor. Outside of that, he has done absolutely nothing other than wash the one pot he uses (that he bought...he bought it to avoid doing dishes. he also bought plastic forks, spoons, and knives to avoid using the silverware that I brought with me so he wouldn't have to ever do the dishes. Which is fine, but it is just a testament to his laziness that he will spend money on plastic silverware when we have a drawer full of poo that is free to use as long as you put it in the dishwasher after you use it).

sounds like a bit of a start...which is better than nothing. Some people just suck...no...lots of people just suck! Me Me Me world we live in these days

#18 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

Intervention with all room mates. A serious one, with a list of things he's done/not done.. All roommates should be present and the 3 of you need to be in the same page.

At the end of the intervention say something along these lines:

"We have come to you like grown men before, and you have ignored us, and now we're coming to you all at once, if you ignore us this time, we will all take turns beating your ass until 1- you decide to clean up after yourself, or 2- decide that you're tired if getting your ass beat and move out"

He will likely call his rich parents and be gone within 2 weeks. Or you will get to whoop his ass, which ultimately will make u feel better.

That's how I'd handle it anyways

#19 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

yup...find something that annoys the poo out of him...loud music at night...doing a girl doggy style so the headboard slams against an adjoining wall, hogging the shitter...all those kinds of things. Find something to piss him off and then it's trade time!

#20 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,209 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

Man i can't stand nasty people. his ass would have been gone from the get go.
i may not have the authority to kick him out, but his life would have been a living hell until either he left or i got kicked out. anyway you look at it, i wouldn't have dealt with it for an entire semester.

if the beans were cool enough to be eaten, then the burner is cool enough to wipe down.
put a lid on the trash can to stop the throwing. and make him rinse his can before he PLACES it in the trash can

#21 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,776 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:56 AM

Man i can't stand nasty people. his ass would have been gone from the get go.
i may not have the authority to kick him out, but his life would have been a living hell until either he left or i got kicked out. anyway you look at it, i wouldn't have dealt with it for an entire semester.

if the beans were cool enough to be eaten, then the burner is cool enough to wipe down.
put a lid on the trash can to stop the throwing.

Would kick him out, but this is the RA unit for our apartment building. I told the resident director over the complex about it and he said he would see if he can reassign a different RA from a different building, but none of them were willing to move from their current building. So, we just kind of ended up stuck with it.

We had a lid at one point, but it mysteriously disappeared (along with one of the baking pans...still can't find that thing).

#22 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:47 AM

The time for talking and trying to cajole him into human behavior is past. Change the locks on the door and dont give him a key. If he attempts to get in call the law. Leave his poo on the lawn or in the parking lot as the case may be.

#23 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

And if you cant move, you and your roomates can all fill your colons with nasty smelling turd making foods. One that works well for me is roasted soybeans . Know when hes about ready to take a shower or whatever and fill the commode and do not flush - preferably while hes in the shower or when hes having a girlfriend stop by for some afternoon delight time.

#24 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

Start putting the trash and his dirty dishes along with the bean cans in his room, hell get the idea eventually

#25 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

I had some rough, unique, and interesting expierences with college room mates. I think everyone does.

I got kicked out a college apt because I beat a dudes ass who came home drunk and attacked me. The apt manager said I was "bigger then him" and that was her reasoning. I tried to sue them.

#26 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

You could replace his shampoo with Nair. Do it while he's gone.

You better be ready to fight when he discovers what's going on though.

#27 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,713 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

You should study his habits because this is how you will evolve to act once you get married.

:-(
I will leave

#28 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

Senior here, and a generally well kept person. I've always had to clean up after myself so that was a non-issue for me when I came into college. The last two years I've lived with my best friends in the whole world. I love them to death, but god bless America if they aren't some nasty human beings at times. I have a pretty short fuse, so I've blown up at the a couple times when things got out of hand. Eventually I just started using one bowl, one plate, and one cup and cleaning it after use and keeping it in my room. Things have gotten better since then.

I understand your frustration, some people are just lazy and don't do things till they absolutely have to/ are forced to.

#29 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,714 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

You should study his habits because this is how you will evolve to act once you get married.

:-(
I will leave

I prefer the Ray Barone "screw it up the first time so they never ask you to do it again" method of this myself.

#30 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

So, I'm in college, living in on-campus apartments. Me and 3 other guys. We're in an RA unit. The RA from last semester got promoted, so he moved out into a double unit rather than a quad. Last semester, none of us had any problems (at least, none that were ever brought to my attention). We all worked to keep the apartment generally clean in the common areas. We all shared food, dishes, etc., and were pretty much on an "if I have it, you have it" sort of system.

This semester, the replacement that moved in in place of the guy who moved out is a total tool. The guy comes from a privileged family and apparently (at least, it appears) he never had to clean up after himself. Examples: he takes the trash out of the can and leaves it by the door (the trash compactor is directly on the way to campus, which is a short walk from here, so we all walk anyway). He never takes it to the compactor (unless he feels like it, apparently). He has never used a stove before. He makes beans all the time. Makes a mess every time. Doesn't clean it. At one point, I asked him to clean it up, he said he would when the burner got cool. 2 days later, the mess is still there. I hate living in filth, so I clean it. He fries something, grease covers the stove-top....never gets cleaned unless one of us other 3 do it (usually me, since I am here more often than my 3 roommates). Me and this guy share a bathroom. He can't brush his teeth it seems, because the mirror and sink area is covered with toothpaste (and I know it isn't me doing it). He throws his bean cans in the trash....literally, throws. Bean poo covers the side of the counter that the trashcan is against and the floor around it in little spots. He washes a pot, water is all over the floor...he never gets it up. This guy does fuging NOTHING.

Now, I bring it to his attention that he needs to start at least cleaning up after himself and carrying his weight with the daily upkeep of the apartment, because I'm tired of doing it all. Only a few weeks left in the semester, so I won't have to put up with it much longer, but he at least needs to know that his laziness effects others. My other 2 roommates agree with me, and we've all tried to tell him, in different ways, that he needs to start doing poo around here. He just argues with us and tries to rationalize it. I am literally seconds from punching this dude square in his face.

/rant

I'd walk the trash right into his room and dump it on his bed while he's sleeping! No bs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com