Dude what are you talking about? Colbert wasnt a first rounder first of all. I mean I dont even . . . Do you understand the question im asking you?
That is just a mad clutter of ideas thrown at a page with no point to it at all. What is your point here? Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing, lol. Look man, its simple, you dont draft a guy at 14 to not start at 1 or 2. . . period. What is all this wall of text? You're just rambling nonsense about how we need a WR badly arent you? Read it. Ghead and tell me where it suggests that it is common for teams to pick a WR in our situation. Let me explain the givens for you since you dont get it: Smith and LaFell are starters and will get most of the snaps.
You keep repeating the same thing as the other guys. Smith is old, LaFell isnt good enough. Thats all im getting out of this.
Gamble was an incredible open field tackler for a cornerback, for any Panther's fan to say that tells me you dont know the sport. Go read some details about Gamble from your favorite website since you dont have eyeballs to see for yourself. This is probably the worst comment Ive ever read about him. You couldnt be farther from the truth. It was one of his strengths.
...and why are you saying its easier to fill those spots in FA, because you said so? lol yeah thats not how it works. The risk is the same whether you draft a rookie or a vet. There are different variables but the risk is still there even if you decide to ignore drafting at your spot.
I wont continue to keep repeating myself . . . thats my last post on this topic, dude. You obviously dont understand:
1) That we have two starters already and anyone we bring in will get limited snaps
2) Any DT will get lots of snaps because we will put him right in
3) NO TEAM has ever drafted a guy at 14 or higher to sit behind the 1 and 2 on their roster already.
4) Cornerbacks are half the size of most of the players on the field. Just because Gamble never lifted someone in the air and tossed them back 10 yards doesnt mean he's not a good tackler.
I dont even know what to say about your comment it was so full of bullsht.Gamble had a bad attitude too? Does Smitty have a good attitude then? how about Jake and Cam, do they have bad attitudes? Boy your a big authority on attitudes and tackling then arent you. Tell me how Gambles attitude was bad. He was always causing distraction in the media huh?
Look at yourself man, is this what you came here for? To pretend to more than anyone else? Im here trying to reign you idiots in and tell you to consider all your options. Obviously we need defensive players. Obviously we have a coach that is in a hot seat that need to win now not next year when our new WR has developed. . . AND obviously we have two starters at the WR position.
Whoa man Who the fug are you calling an idiot? Just because you don't agree with me? Have I called you 1 name? I'm just discussing this same as you man. KKL and me went back and forth several times but neither one of us starting slamming the other. CRA and I have went rounds before about RB's but debated it like men. It's a difference in opinion. It's allowed. Why are going apeshit? IS it cocaine Friday?
1. I said Keary because we took him in the 2nd rd. I have said in EVERY single post to you and KKL that I was fine taking a wide receiver in the 2nd and addressing another need first and that preferably we traded back so we could address WR,DT, and a secondary player. Go reread my posts to you and and KKL and try to find where I did not say that. So you are mistaken there right off the bat. That's 1.
2. You're the one that keeps bringing up the 14 th pick WR. I HAVE NOT SAID 1 TIME THAT WE HAVE TO TAKE A WR THERE. I just consider it a bigger need than you and KKL do. Go back and find a post where I said we had to take a WR at 14 and that you two were idiots for not seeing that. NEVER HAPPENED. That's 2 mistakes.
3. I was not slamming Gamble. You mentioned Thomas and Gamble and said Gamble was the better cover guy. I AGREED with you there. How is that me acting like I know everything bro(mistake 3)? And I did not say Gamble had a bad attitude. I meant that Thomas seemed to play with attitude. To me Gamble was talented but kind of like Peppers in demeanor. So yes it was nice to see a young guy it jacked up and fire his teammates up. Gamble was ALWAYS considered more of a cover corner than a great tackler. I've watched this team since inception. I remember Chris Cooley trucking over him when he tried the old Deion tackle on him. He got ALOT better under Rivera but for most of his career...No. Gamble just retired. Obviously he had wheels left. But he walked. To me that supports my opinion about his football demeanor. But that's just my opinion. That was not an important point to me, you started the Thomas/Gamble comparison.
4. IF I am the big idiot that you are calling me, then WHY have Rivera and Gettleman brought in WAAY more WR's than other positions? WHY?????? How is it not logical to see that they see WR as a need too? That doesn't mean they take one but it seems highly likely. AGAIN I'm not saying has to be at 14 so PLEASE let that poo go. You are coming off WAY more arrogant than me dude. You are unable to acknowledge anyone else's point or even that they have a right to it. I have never claimed to be an expert on here. EVER. Go Find where I said that. Or claimed to watch hours of film or any of that poo. NEVER. Mistake 4.
5. You said in your first post that there is no need to draft a WR period until Steve retires or Lafell leaves. I simply stated that teams address WR when they know 1 is leaving in a year or 2, Steve is. I never said we had to at 14 or that we should draft all WR's and nothing else. The Packers drafted Rodgers YEARS before Brett retired because they saw it was an inevitable need. The Packers are loaded at WR but knew Driver/Jennings, were long in the tooth so drafted Jordy Nelson,Jones, then Cobb. So teams do address WR when they have a 1 and 2, never said it had to be a 1st pick rd pick YOU ARE getting hung up on that.. (Mistake too many too count)
Holy poo you are right , why DO I come on here.