#46 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,511 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

That might be the only one. Its a shame that its from NFL.com.

Many times players in college play multiple positions and change from game to game based on the opponent or injuries etc.

#47 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,618 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

DUH!!!!! That is what I said 3 posts earlier. The conversation was that the previous poster said everyone had him listed as a SS and I said this one had him listed as a FS. Try and keep up with the conversation..............................

Who cares? It's a meaningless label you dolt. Try and keep up.

#48 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,511 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:50 PM

Who cares? It's a meaningless label you dolt. Try and keep up.

Why not stop while you are behind. Insulting others because you are wrong about something just makes you look like you are a middle schooler. You will get much more respect around admitting you are wrong and not trying to "one up" everyone. Listening to the experts and quoting them instead of trying to act like one goes much further around here. And yeah I do know that, given I have been here since 2004 and had thousands of posts on the earlier iteration of this board in addition to what is posted here. I have seen literally hundreds of posters like you come and go...............

#49 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,618 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

Why not stop while you are behind. Insulting others because you are wrong about something just makes you look like you are a middle schooler. You will get much more respect around admitting you are wrong and not trying to "one up" everyone. Listening to the experts and quoting them instead of trying to act like one goes much further around here. And yeah I do know that, given I have been here since 2004 and had thousands of posts on the earlier iteration of this board in addition to what is posted here. I have seen literally hundreds of posters like you come and go...............

Wrong about what? You're obsessing over a label that sites always misuse. Get over it. You can lecture me about the ethics of posting some other time. Now go on your marry way and continue to hang on 'expert' analysis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.