Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

patterson may fall out of the first...

50 posts in this topic

Sounds like the poker game is in full swing.

1 person likes this

so cyprien in the first and patterson in the second.

I'll take it.

Wouldn't mind this.

I don't want Patterson at #14, but he'd be very attractive at #44. Plus, we've become so prone to 2cd round busts that I'm practically immune to it at this point. It's just expected.

Wouldn't mind this.

I don't want Patterson at #14, but he'd be very attractive at #44. Plus, we've become so prone to 2cd round busts that I'm practically immune to it at this point. It's just expected.

Ouch. Truth hurts.

I'm a UT student and feel like this needs to be said. CP entered the draft mainly because he was going to fail out of school if he stayed. He was failing all of his classes. The guy is a freak athlete but as dumb as rocks.

I hope yall realize that 99% of the 1st round can be considered "raw"

I'm a UT student and feel like this needs to be said. CP entered the draft mainly because he was going to fail out of school if he stayed. He was failing all of his classes. The guy is a freak athlete but as dumb as rocks.

You don't have to be smart to play football... Here's a good example

tumblr_mhoj299z2I1r79nqko1_500.jpg

Do you think that Patterson is the only idiot to leave school at the right time to make the big bucks?

That's like half of the league these days bro.

this board is receiver-crazy.

This board is receiver-starved.

Stephen Hill had the same speed size combination last year.

Why people think this is hard to find I don't know.

Hill has oven mitts for hands.

Don't forget that Patterson is very physical and explosive.

No way he falls to the 2nd. WR and QBs always go much earlier than projected bc we are now in a pass friendly league.

Hill has oven mitts for hands.

Don't forget that Patterson is very physical and explosive.

Seriously don't even waste your time. Trying to knock any sense into kkl would be the equivalent to discussing Cam Newton with Rick Reilly.

Seriously don't even waste your time. Trying to knock any sense into kkl would be the equivalent to discussing Cam Newton with Rick Reilly.

Yeah, I'm very familiar with KKL. He and I have had some "epic" debates. He's like that old bad dog in the neighborhood that's behind the fence that kids fug with sometimes just to get him riled up so they can see the histrionic reaction. Most of the time they leave him alone, but sometimes they just can't resist. I just couldn't let that go. Comparing CP to a guy that can't catch is a little disingenuous, and to think that good-sized, strong and explosive WRs fall out of trees everyday is naive, even for KKL. I mean, I can see if you just don't like the guy at 14 (or even 44), but to slide Stephen Hill into the conversation is just wrong.