Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PredatorPeppers

Is Julius Peppers the greatest player in Panthers history?

482 posts in this topic

He's our best first round pick.

Yea...he 'was' our best pick but hes not here now... he crumbled after JR asked him to step up and lead...after the big basketball game ant JR's crib with smitty and a few others.... he baically slapped JR in the face when he left... i hope he gets gonorrhea....again.

Yea...he 'was' our best pick but hes not here now... he crumbled after JR asked him to step up and lead...after the big basketball game ant JR's crib with smitty and a few others.... he baically slapped JR in the face when he left... i hope he gets gonorrhea....again.

You sure act like you know a lot about Peppers. Did you date him or something?

You sure act like you know a lot about Peppers. Did you date him or something?

.... naw man..its all public knowledge...just think hes a chump...and love to bash....its one of may favorite subjects....

Grits alt!?...Forskins fan, dickridin peppers???

LOL, and Collins had a drinking problem as an excuse... Peppers is just lazy.

It's a shame because Peppers had the talent to be one of the greatest of all time.

At this point CJ & Hardy > Peppers.

I don't get why people keep saying Pep is lazy, when just about every coach that has coached him has said the complete opposite. I think I value the opinion of someone that is actually in the game of football over some random butt hurt fans.

And yes by the numbers I believe Pep is the best Panther...well maybe Smitty gets the nod there because he's been with the organization longer, but that would be the only person even in the conversation.

Greatest Panther is Smitty.

I don't get why people keep saying Pep is lazy, when just about every coach that has coached him has said the complete opposite. I think I value the opinion of someone that is actually in the game of football over some random butt hurt fans.

And yes by the numbers I believe Pep is the best Panther...well maybe Smitty gets the nod there because he's been with the organization longer, but that would be the only person even in the conversation.

Good post.

By what numbers?

By the numbers? What 81 sacks? That's what makes him a legendary Panther? I'm sorry but that's tofu. Julius never lived up to expectations and was busted for PEDs in his rookie season. Furthermore, Cam was more of a leader this year than Peppers ever was during his entire tenure here.

Yes, 90 was a freak of nature but he lacked motivation, heart and focus. Hell, that's damn evident in Chicago. Melton (a DT) is outclassing him.