Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Is Julius Peppers the greatest player in Panthers history?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
482 replies to this topic

#391 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

the OP has 95 posts so far.....in this thread...the thread he started.

95 posts in a thread that would have never existed if we had a post count minimum to start threads.

#392 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,380 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

Steve Smith didn't jump ship for the extra few million the Bears offered that stroked Peppers ego. In fact Smith has a quite modest contract. Never complained about his horrid situations. Smith is by far a better Panther and is still the heart and soul of this team. Peppers has never been the heart of any team, ever.

Steve was very close to doing just that....it is business. Steve isn't here b/c of the Carolina Panthers and our fans....he is here b/c it made the most sense for him and his family. That is what players do....

If Rivera gets fired...a window next year could unfold for Smith to potentially retire OR leave....

#393 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Did anyone else notice how he couldn't defend Peppers shitty playoff performances?

#394 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

Did anyone else notice how he couldn't defend Peppers shitty playoff performances?

if i bothered to read any of the crap he was writing i might have.

#395 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,830 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

Is this the worst thread in Huddle history?

No, but it's not far off.

#396 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

not sure how this is a bad thread. some of you are just butthurt over the thought of even discussing it. i haven't read everything, but it seems like the guy is just giving his opinion and some of you are literally freaking out over it.

"THIS GUY DOESN'T THINK STEVE SMITH/SAM MILLS IS THE BEST PLAYER IN PANTHERS HISTORY?!?!?!?!" (keep in mind he didn't say "greatest panther ever" he said "greatest player in panthers' history" aka best player to wear a panther's jersey) "WORST THREAD EVER!!!!111!!!"

you guys are silly

#397 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

not sure how this is a bad thread. some of you are just butthurt over the thought of even discussing it. i haven't read everything, but it seems like the guy is just giving his opinion and some of you are literally freaking out over it.

he's not a panthers fan. he's a peppers/redskins fan/jocksniffer who is essentially spamming the forum.

no one is freaking out.

#398 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

re-read the thread and tell me people haven't been freaking out

#399 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

"THIS GUY DOESN'T THINK STEVE SMITH/SAM MILLS IS THE BEST PLAYER IN PANTHERS HISTORY?!?!?!?!" (keep in mind he didn't say "greatest panther ever" he said "greatest player in panthers' history" aka best player to wear a panther's jersey) "WORST THREAD EVER!!!!111!!!"

you guys are silly

Going strictly by best player to ever wear a Panther jersey, then it is Kevin Greene or Reggie White. JP isn't even close to them.

#400 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

Going strictly by best player to ever wear a Panther jersey, then it is Kevin Greene or Reggie White. JP isn't even close to them.

well it would definitely be reggie white but i, personally, wouldn't include him in the discussion because he was here for 1 year at the very end of his career.

disagreed on the point that peppers isn't even close to kevin greene.

#401 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

re-read the thread and tell me people haven't been freaking out

no thanks. didn't even read 90% of this garbage the first time. what i saw, though, wasn't freaking out.

i saw a lot of pointing and laughing at the OP and i saw a good bit of trolling, but no freaking out.

but even if they did (and i don't care, tbh), so what?

#402 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

no thanks. didn't even read 90% of this garbage the first time. what i saw, though, wasn't freaking out.

i saw a lot of pointing and laughing at the OP and i saw a good bit of trolling, but no freaking out.

but even if they did (and i don't care, tbh), so what?

i can practically feel people tense up and get angry when someone doesn't share the same opinion as them on this board.

so what? do i really need to explain why that's not okay?

#403 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

i can practically feel people tense up and get angry when someone doesn't share the same opinion as them on this board.

so what? do i really need to explain why that's not okay?

yes.

#404 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

okay. for the same reason you should chastise someone for having different religous or political views. if people calmly discussed/debated instead of freaking out don't you think things would be a little better?

#405 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

okay. for the same reason you should chastise someone for having different religous or political views. if people calmly discussed/debated instead of freaking out don't you think things would be a little better?

i would have less conversations to ignore, that means more of my time spent conversing or at least reading conversations, which means more time not being productive....sooooo....no. it wouldn't be better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com