Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lol at honey badger

45 posts in this topic

Posted

If we didnt resign Capt I would've taken him in the second and not thought twice

Posted

I like the kid but I'm don't really want him. A pot head will always be a pothead. Send him to rehab first then ill try him out.

Well this is the dumbest poo I've read all day and I read the entire Isuckpeppersdick thread.

2 people like this

Posted

I like the kid but I'm don't really want him. A pot head will always be a pothead. Send him to rehab first then ill try him out.

the weed really affected his play when he was a heisman finalist.

Posted

Rehab for weed... LOL!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

The thing with this kid is that he has so much natural talent, and he knows it. This probably leads to the character issues, the drugs, etc. When a guy knows he just "has it" he can become complacent and lazy.

The guy is going to be a play-maker. And as he matures in the NFL, he will only get better and more dynamic. The kid has a lot of growing up to do, but if he's given the right environment and guidance he's going to be a very good football player.

Posted

This is absolute bullshit that players are expected to give honest answers to questions that could hurt them, then the information gets "leaked" by interested teams to drop his draft stock so they can pick him up a round later potentially than where he was projected. The only thing these guys can do in the interview process is hurt themselves. Just like Dez Bryant.

I would lie my ass off in these situations. At least not give them anything salacious to "leak" to the media to hurt me later. It's irresponsible.

Posted

The Good: Kudos to the kid for being willing to confess.

The Bad: He just confessed to being an idiot :unsure:

Posted

Rehab for weed... LOL!!!

No matter the substance, if he can't stop doing it he could probably use some counseling. A decision between recreational drug use and a promising career shouldn't be such that hard.

Posted

Keep tokin the green Tyrann fug the system

Posted

He'll be a high draft pick no matter what round he goes in

2 people like this

Posted

Keep tokin the green Tyrann fug the system

Yeah. Those four, eight and sixteen game suspensions...no big deal :rolleyes:

Posted

Yeah. Those four, eight and sixteen game suspensions...no big deal :rolleyes:

I wonder if you get suspensions like that for smoking cigs...