Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

lol at honey badger

45 posts in this topic

I wonder if you get suspensions like that for smoking cigs...

No, but you do for weed.

Good chance the kid has already cost himself millions, and for what? A temporary high? Oh yeah, that's solid judgment.

But now that the future has arrived, he needs to be smarter. Specifically, he needs to get it though his apparently thick skull that the millions already lost will have even more added on if he doesn't drop the habit for good.

So yeah, telling a kid in that spot "screw the system and do what you want" would be pretty dumbass advice.

And don't bother with the stupid "it ought to be legal" argument, because it doesn't matter whether it should or shouldn't be. It isn't, and it's not likely to be anytime soon. That's the framework he has to operate in. Arguing that he shouldn't be punished because it ought to be okay is pure stoner logic (in other words, not logic at all).

No, but you do for weed.

Good chance the kid has already cost himself millions, and for what? A temporary high? Oh yeah, that's solid judgment.

But now that the future has arrived, he needs to be smarter. Specifically, he needs to get it though his apparently thick skull that the millions already lost will have even more added on if he doesn't drop the habit for good.

So yeah, telling a kid in that spot "screw the system and do what you want" would be pretty dumbass advice.

And don't bother with the stupid "it ought to be legal" argument, because it doesn't matter whether it should or shouldn't be. It isn't, and it's not likely to be anytime soon. That's the framework he has to operate in. Arguing that he shouldn't be punished because it ought to be okay is pure stoner logic (in other words, not logic at all).

Cant argue with you. There is nothing wrong with marijuana but there is a problem getting CAUGHT with marijuana or in this case in your system. Gotta take responsibility

I wish we had anyone else as an owner so we could take a chance on this guy in the late rounds, because people are dumb enough to think weed negatively affects your performance so its likely he keeps falling.

Weed isn't legal in California.

Weed isn't legal anywhere in the United States. It's a federal crime

I wish we had anyone else as an owner so we could take a chance on this guy in the late rounds, because people are dumb enough to think weed negatively affects your performance so its likely he keeps falling.

Funny thing: They've found that players don't generally perform well in games they've been suspended from.

Funny thing: They've found that players don't generally perform well in games they've been suspended from.

oh hardy hardy har... you are a comedic genious!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upmNVpCuSDk

I think he'll be just fine. I'd take him in the third if we had one.

Rehab for weed... LOL!!!

Blunt statement.

ITT we fall all over ourselves for an undersized nickel with substantial off the field issues.

Smoking weed really slowed Janoris Jenkins down his rookie season....

Mathieu ia begging SF, Oak, SD, Denver, or Seattle to take him in the 7th round just so he can smoke weed legally.

it's still against the nfl's policy so he couldn't