33 replies to this topic

#1 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

Now don't get me wrong, I believe trading down and getting a third round pick is the best option for the Panthers but if we do draft someone with 14th Pick here is one amazing reason why I believe it should be Chance Warmack.

We all can agree Warmack is talented but, this is taken right from his wiki page..

High school career

Warmack attended Westlake High School in Atlanta, Georgia, where he was an All-State offensive lineman. For his freshman and sophomore year, he was a teammate of Cam Newton.

He played 2 full seasons with Cam in High School. Chemistry is hard to come by. As much as I'd enjoy taking one of the best OL/WR/CB/DL in the draft give that some thought.

Discuss...

#2 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

The best DP?

#3 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,685 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

Why did you come back here stop making threads please. Also if he's there maybe.

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,255 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

Fuggin-A, Fug. That's fugging exactly who the fug I fugging want to fugging draft. Fug, I was fuggin onboard the fuggin Fug bandwagon until you explained why in the fug you thought it would be a fuggin good fuggin pick. I fuggin want him because, fug, he's gonna be a fuggin beast at RG for a fuggin decade. Not because he's a fuggin exteam mate of fuggin Cam. I have plenty of fuggin ex-high school fuggin team mates that I would never fuggin hire.

#5 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

Totally misinterpreted "DP" at first. Really bad imagery.

#6 Lt Pinkerton

Lt Pinkerton

Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

We'd be stupid to pick a guard at 14 when we can get an impact player like Deandre Hopkins. Grab an OG in the fourth

#7 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

Warmack and Cooper and both great players, I just really don't want to take a fuging Guard at 14. :(

If Lane Johnson falls, fug yeah. Grab a nice T prospect to develop.

#8 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

I like how every thread ever made on the huddle has to have someone come in and point out how bad it is.

#9 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

I'd be impressed if it was chemistry with others on the oline. an OGs chemistry with the QB isn't that crucial compared to other things.

#10 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

People might think my ideas are dumb, dumb like the time I made a thread saying we should draft Kuechly.

Go hate on the dude thinking Pepper is the best Panther in history, that's a bad thread.

#11 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,962 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

Took you this long to learn that Cam and Warmack went to HS together? Did you know they both played in the SEC as rivarly? Auburn and Alabama.

#12 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

I want Warmack if he is there but playing in high school together will mean nothing in the NFL. Both of their games have changed tremendously and if don't believe me ask Lee Zimba how well playing with Newton worked out when moving to the NFL.

#13 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

I want Warmack if he is there but playing in high school together will mean nothing in the NFL. Both of their games have changed tremendously and if don't believe me ask Lee Zimba how well playing with Newton worked out when moving to the NFL.

THANK YOU, finally someone points out Lee Ziemba, sometimes the huddle has to connect the dots to figure out if I am trolling or not.

I was trying to make fun of everyone that thought Ziemba was going to be the best pick in the 2010 draft besides cam because of "Chemistry"

- Love fug.

#14 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

I'm not oppose to the idea of taking Warmack or Cooper with the 14th pick, especially after going back and looking at the first Tampa game as well as the Giants, Seahawks, and that god awful Denver game.

#15 scarface

scarface

• HUDDLER
  • 3,097 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

So who are Cam and Warmack going to DP?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com