Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

OK, digging for potential talent, I came upon Jasper Collins (WR).

20 posts in this topic

wth, rayzor? would you have said the same thing about cecil shorts, pierre garcon, or t.y. hilton (even though he was from a different school). you would have been scoffing at Victor Cruz also, right?

Collins is at least projected to be drafted in the mid to late rounds. I suppose it doesn't move you that he has been scouted by the likes of the Pats, among others? What in the world?

you called him the next legatron.

i don't know what to think.

So basically since the Patriots are scouting him he must be the next best thing?

I'm trying to recall all the great WR's the Pats have drafted lately, but strangely I'm drawing a blank.

Thats the truth, LOL. If the Patriots are looking at him we need to run like hell. They are just awful drafting receivers. They have gotten just about all their wide receiver talent in free agency.

1 person likes this

Legatron? The next Greg Zurlein?? GTFO

Why use Legatron in the title? He's a kicker. :/

This was a nickname huddlers gave to Legedu Naanee when he played here in 2011.

I'm entirely confused why he is mentioned in a thread about a WR prospect, since he is a mediocre receiver.

you called him the next legatron.

i don't know what to think.

Legatron? The next Greg Zurlein?? GTFO

Ok guys, some of you were confused, so I changed the title. All I was saying is that I was searching for a kicker, and I happened to come upon Jasper Collins. Sorry for the confusion.

And, for those that don't know, Legatron is not Legs Naane, he is Greg Zuerlein, the relatively new, but great kicker for the Rams.

Ok guys, some of you were confused, so I changed the title. All I was saying is that I was searching for a kicker, and I happened to come upon Jasper Williams. Sorry for the confusion.

And, for those that don't know, Legatron is not Legs Naane, he is Greg Zuerlein, the relatively new, but great kicker for the Rams.

I like Blair Walsh better, lol... but yeah Collins would be a decent 7th/UDFA

We were calling Naanee Legatron before the media started using it for Zuerlein.

legatron will forever be legadu around here.