Photo
- - - - -

My final mock draft

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#16 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

So Warmack, Barret Jones and Warfield will be math teachers and are not good competition?

Will this math teacher thing happen after the 10 years and Multiple Pro bowl they will play?

Keyword in my post being SOME. Annnnnd it is Warford..not Warfield

#17 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

Keyword in my post being SOME. Annnnnd it is Warford..not Warfield

Then every DT in this draft faced subpar competition. Doesn't change the fact that you won't find better competition then you will in the SEC.

And this is coming from a BIG 10 UM fan. But right now that's reality. Plain and Simple Floyd and Richardson faced the best Olinemen on a week to week basis. So to talk about they didn't face competition is assnine.

#18 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

Then every DT in this draft faced subpar competition. Doesn't change the fact that you won't find better competition then you will in the SEC.

And this is coming from a BIG 10 UM fan. But right now that's reality. Plain and Simple Floyd and Richardson faced the best Olinemen on a week to week basis. So to talk about they didn't face competition is assnine.

you are missing my point which as that all prospects face equal and inferior prospects. The ones who are elite dominate those who are inferior to them. Richardson didn't dominate anyone, therefore is not elite...good athlete, yes...good football player, yes.....elite DT, no.