Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Went to the Bobcats game last night

23 posts in this topic

Posted

You think attendance is bad now, just wait til the team announces no name change.

Posted

Farewell video from New Orleans for Hugo

interesting music

Posted

guys it was just a Hanes Sponsor giveaway, not really a bobcat shirt giveaway. You people read way too much into poo.

Yeah there are as many Hanes logos around the building as there are Bobcats. But they do have hanes shirts with Bobcats logos on them

Posted

maybe when they announce the name change they will drop hornets nests down filled with hornets

Posted

wow ....plain white t shirts is pathetic

Posted

MJ and his Hanes

Posted

MJ loves his Haines

Posted

Bobcats games do have a very eerie vibe

its just never felt right...

Posted

Went to the game last Saturday against the Bucks. Crowd was good. Lol at you guys who expect a roaring growd at 20 wins.

Posted

It has the same atmosphere as a Panthers game, so I don't know what you are complaining about.

I've been to six games this year and have enjoyed every one, I was glad to see them get the win last night.

I was going to say the same thing. Sounds just like a Panthers game to me. At least they do a good job of entertaining the crowd and keeping them involved instead of using the game as a way to advertise to fans instead of getting them pumped up.

Posted

Went to the game last night as well. I thought it was a good crowd. Seeing all the kids who have bought in to the Bobcat name really does make me think twice about the name change. Heres hoping that kids are more adaptable than us "adults".