Photo
- - - - -

Had a talk with Jyles Tucker yesterday...

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

I saw Jyles Tucker yesterday at a party. I stopped him and said not to be in your face but didn't you play for the Panthers last season.He responded "Yea man, that was me" So we had an interesting conversation about why he left and what happen. I brought up Rivera as the problem explaining to him that he doesn't know what he's doing. He got a little defensive and insisted Rivera is a good guy and knows what he is doing and it is the players on the team with the fat wallets not helping the cause. Hmmm what do you take out of this information?

Rivera is a proven d guy...great X'd and O's coach.

Team not winning is a talent issue. Rivera can't work around so many key holes.

Also, it is kinda funny YOU were explaining to HIM what the problem was.

#17 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

He lives in Greensboro.

Well, according to my research - his parents. Karen and Gerald Ratliff both live in Dover, NJ, he does have a relative Catherine Tucker, age 48, who lives in Greensboro - though somehow at 48 years old, I doubt it's his little sister.

Jyles Tucker, himself, only has addresses listed for Dover NJ, San Diego ( he played for the chargers) and Winston Salem (for when he played for Wake). So again, I call bullshit on you sir.

edit: good job editing out how your little brother goes to school with his little sister in Greensboro, you lying moron.

#18 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,711 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

So which story is worse, this one or Gucci Mane's coked up Marty Hurney encounter?

#19 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

Well, according to my research - his parents. Karen and Gerald Ratliff both live in Dover, NJ, he does have a relative Catherine Tucker, age 48, who lives in Greensboro - though somehow at 48 years old, I doubt it's his little sister.

Jyles Tucker, himself, only has addresses listed for Dover NJ, San Diego ( he played for the chargers) and Winston Salem (for when he played for Wake). So again, I call bullshit on you sir.

edit: good job editing out how your little brother goes to school with his little sister in Greensboro, you lying moron.

First of I really don't care about your bullshit reasachr. Guess I meet the guy last night buddy haha. Who did you meet? You're bed and lotion lmaoo. Get a life you dumbfug. And he does live with his mom and pop in Greensboro and has a little sister that guess to high school with my bro. All facts bitch.

#20 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

First of I really don't care about your bullshit reasachr. Guess I meet the guy last night buddy haha. Who did you meet? You're bed and lotion lmaoo. Get a life you dumbfug. And he does live with his mom and pop in Greensboro and has a little sister that guess to high school with my bro. All facts bitch.

Nope, all made up horseshit. Quit making up stories, this is like the 5th time I've caught you in an outright lie, you illiterate fug.

#21 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,952 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:09 AM

god I fuging hate supergaythegreat. What a fuging idiot. Wish I had neg reps left

#22 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:09 AM

Why would I lie about fuging Jyles Tucker? Come on now guys.

#23 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

Nope, all made up horseshit. Quit making up stories, this is like the 5th time I've caught you in an outright lie, you illiterate fug.

Answer the question, who have you met?!?

#24 RonnieDobbs

RonnieDobbs

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

I don't care either way but here is an older article on Panthers.com that states his parents and sister live in Greensboro. Once again I don't care either way and am not defending anything, just bored.

http://www.panthers....5d-13c99b06e58a

#25 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

I don't care either way but here is an older article on Panthers.com that states his parents and sister live in Greensboro. Once again I don't care either way and am not defending anything, just bored.

http://www.panthers....5d-13c99b06e58a

So it's no surprise that Rivera and the Panthers are giving Tucker a chance to recapture his previous playing form. Tucker's parents and sister live in Greensboro, N.C., about 100 miles northeast of Charlotte, but now he doesn't have to travel that far to feel at home.

Nice find. I may owe SuperJtheDumbass an apology on this one. I guess it was a boy who cried wolf moment, as I've caught him making poo up at least 5 other times that I was super skeptical of this story, for obvious reasons.

#26 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

at teh party, he walks up to get a finger sandwich and low and behold there is a large black male shoving tehm finger snacks down his throat by the fistfull.

" Hey man you play football?"

" Yes" namnamanamanmburpbelchnamanamanam

walks off...

#27 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:25 AM

Rivera has NOT been a good coach in my opinion and everyone else's during the season. I guess the offseason makes you forget. Rivera's horrible calls, unecessary and ill timed timeouts, onside kicks, not going for it on 4th and inches and relying on the defense who was struggling all game, not being able to seal the deal and win the game - a consistent problem he has had for two straight years. These could be growing pains but so far not so good. Hopefully he has learned. Now of course not all the blame is one him, the fat contracts won't help this team and niether will the loswer mentality that has been ingrained in the team.

Rivera's perceived shortcomings are always going to be overstated because he's the HC (and an inexperienced HC at that). In this situation, most fans will never ever give him the benefit of the doubt. But, people who know football, and play football, are more likely to take all the dynamics of the situation into account, and have a much greater understanding and knowledge of the specific breakdowns that have lead to the overall perceived failing(s) of the team. Rivera has had his problems for sure, but the failings of the players (and some key players at that), bad luck, and bad officiating at a key time have been understated in my opinion. A few plays, and Rivera may have been a coach of the year candidate, and the discussion is totally different. But, now he is a horrible coach? I ain't buying it---at least not until I see what goes on in 2013!

#28 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

So which story is worse, this one or Gucci Mane's coked up Marty Hurney encounter?

Ok, for one.. the story is true. and two, I said Tom Sorenson was coked up and was with Hurney. I never saw Hurney with powder around his nose like i did Tom. Tom was very tooted.

#29 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

Threads like this one are the only reason I come to this website in the offseason.

LMFAO.

#30 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,711 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

Ok, for one.. the story is true. and two, I said Tom Sorenson was coked up and was with Hurney. I never saw Hurney with powder around his nose like i did Tom. Tom was very tooted.

Fair enough. All I remembered from the story was Hurney being present and that coke was involved.

Which bar was this at?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.