Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

Would you rage if we took Tyler Eifert?

50 posts in this topic

I think nothing can be ruled out, but it's unlikely we would go for him when there are bigger needs in other positions and TE depth later on. I wouldn't be angry if went for him because I'll support whatever pick we go for, though I may question it on here.

Nope. Life is too short to get irate over things like sports or politics. I just don't get how people get so invested in the off-season, Draft, training camp, etc. Football is some of you guys' lives. That's so sad.

He's faster than Allen...lol.

lmao. No idea why so many want Allen here and get pissed when someone brings up Richardson as a possibility

Nope. Life is too short to get irate over things like sports or politics. I just don't get how people get so invested in the off-season, Draft, training camp, etc. Football is some of you guys' lives. That's so sad.

It's a healthy obsession. I sometimes get lost in perspective, but most of us do realize at the end of the day it is just a game.

Eifert is more of a safe pick than any of the wr's

I'd be fine with him in the second, mad as hell in the first.

Huge reach at 14.

If he can score 12+ tds in a season then i say. fug it, chuck it, football!!!!

lmao. No idea why so many want Allen here and get pissed when someone brings up Richardson as a possibility

I'm not a fan of drafting Richardson. Wouldn't be pissed if we did (Allen either). I just would prefer a NT. The only pick that i'd be pissed about is Vaccaro. And even then I'd get over it and support him.

Shockey was a 14th pick and I do think this kid is as good as he was.

Unless it's coming with an announcement that we're running the wishbone full time, I'd be annoyed.

Even with a good D, if you take Eifert out of the equation, ND doesn't even sniff the NC.

I may be in the minority, but I'd take Eifert in a heartbeat if we traded down in the 1st and gained an extra 2nd. That being said, I've seen some mocks with Eifert going as high as Tampa at #13 so I have no clue exactly where he'll go in the 1st, but I wouldn't take him at #14. The more flashy picks would be if we traded down and got Cyprien in the 20's, Warford with our 2nd and Brandon Williams with the trade 2nd.