Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you rage if we took Tyler Eifert?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

it would be foolish. we have glaring needs elsewhere and there will be quality players available at the positions of need.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope. I very high on the kid. He's a mismatch in the endzone and a big target for Cam.

Posted

Nope. Life is too short to get irate over things like sports or politics. I just don't get how people get so invested in the off-season, Draft, training camp, etc. Football is some of you guys' lives. That's so sad.

Could be worse i could be robbing a store, killing someone, shooting up heroin in my basement... you get the idea.

Posted

I would rather take a good TE in the 2nd than a WR in either the 1st or 2nd.

Our WR corp is solid with the additions of Hixon and Ginn....not spectacular, bu solid.

2 TE sets with another pass catching TE would do more for this offense than another WR at this point.

Now, we do need to find Smitty's replacement. But, I still just don't see any of the WR's in this class as can't miss #1 WR's.

Posted

If we touch a TE before the 4th, I would be furious.

Posted

Wouldn't be mad but the pick would be better spent elsewhere in my opinion. But he would be an excellent addition to the team and would instantly make us better.

Posted

I raged when we reached for Armanti in the 3rd. I broke things when I found out it was for our 2011 2nd round pick. Hurney Magic.

Posted

the patriots two tight end system is tough to stop. if we can implement that type of system here, where both guys are on the field at the same time, could be just as good as getting a wr.

Posted

the patriots two tight end system is tough to stop. if we can implement that type of system here, where both guys are on the field at the same time, could be just as good as getting a wr.

Which is exactly what we did when Shockey was here

Posted

2 TE sets is what made our offense so great 2 seasons ago. If we go back to that, we almost need to find another starter at TE. I wouldn't be mad at this pick.

I agree with this to a degree. Last year we got away from our offense early in the season but I think we had a very capable TE on the roster last year in Barnidge.

Last year it was a scheme issue more than a talent issue.

Posted

those hands should come in very handy in the redzone and he blocks

don likey i likey

Posted

Nope. Life is too short to get irate over things like sports or politics. I just don't get how people get so invested in the off-season, Draft, training camp, etc. Football is some of you guys' lives. That's so sad.

http://youtu.be/V4EdJ0tb4Gw