Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Who Do You Want the Panthers to Draft at 14th Overall?

With the 14th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers select...   221 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want the Panthers to Draft at 14th Overall? (No trade down)

• Chance Warmack OG
    • Jonathan Cooper OG
    • Sheldon Richardson DT
    • Xavier Rhodes CB
    • Desmond Trufant CB
    • Tavon Austin WR
    • Cordarrelle Patterson WR
    • DeAndre Hopkins WR
    • Keenan Allen WR
    • Jonathan Cyprien S
    • Kenny Vaccaro S
    • DJ Fluker OT
    • Tyler Eifert TE
    • Barkevious Mingo DE
    • Datone Jones DE/DT
    • Jesse Williams DT
    • Sylvester Williams DT
    • Other (post below)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

164 posts in this topic

I voted for Xavier Rhodes. I know his best friend somewhat, and he says great things about him, as a player and a person. So my choice is undoubtedly biased, but there it is.

@AdamSchefter2m

A trashed hotel room at Indy scouting combine that Yahoo reported on belonged to Clemson WR DeAndre Hopkins and Rutgers WR Mark Harrison

@AdamSchefter2m

A trashed hotel room at Indy scouting combine that Yahoo reported on belonged to Clemson WR DeAndre Hopkins and Rutgers WR Mark Harrison

Just came here to post the same thing. That cannot bode well for Hopkins and his draft stock. Those closest to the situation said there was human feces everywhere, toothpaste everywhere, rotting food and some other disgusting things scattered about the room.

@alexmarvez2m

Following @AdamSchefter's report on DeAndre Hopkins/Mark Harrison trashing hotel room at combine, a GM told me that (CONT)

@alexmarvez2m

he was told Hopkins had left the room several hours before it was destroyed. Will be curious to see how this unfolds

If Justin Pugh falls to us in the second round we can't pass on him

I'm leaning towards Cyprien. My ideal draft would be Cyprien/Hunter/Spence/Hughes/Sturgis

That's with Gettleman seeming pretty sold on the Corners we have on the roster. I would grab Logan Ryan in the fourth though if he was there and than Hughes in the fifth....

1 person likes this

Based on the presser I think they will pick an o linesmen in the first. I had narrowed it down to wr or safety or de but after he said the depth was deep at wr and dt it left o line. Whoever is Bpa when we pick.

I really want Cyprien or Vaccaro at #14.

I really want Cyprien or Vaccaro at #14.

Agree

Wow this poll got quite a bit of votes...lets try to get 200 by draft night! It feels like every year I get more and more excited for draft night.

I just don't see Tavon as a legit #1.

He is quick, but small. Smitty has been able to beat the odds (height) because of how strong he is and his ridiculous vertical leap. Tavon has neither.

Now, I think that Tavon could be a very nasty slot receiver.....but, a legit #1....I just don't think so.

Aye, Tavon was taken 29 in the Huddle Draft, there's your value point.