Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where will Tavon Austin be picked?

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If he's there at 14 I expect our phone will be ringing from multiple teams. I'd like to get him but don't think we will.

Posted · Report post

Yeah 14! Then Escobar, trade into the third for RAMBO! B. Williams. BPA rest of the way.

Posted · Report post

bottom of the first.

Posted · Report post

16...there's your Mike Wallace replacement

Posted · Report post

10-20

i'd give a more specific range but he's pretty polarizing so it's hard to say

Posted · Report post

Seen high as 8 and low as 16. He wont last past ther Rams they are wanting him bad and making a trip to Morgantown for a PI. If he is there at 14 I hope we find a trading partner and trade down. If we do take him I wont be mad.

Posted · Report post

I'm going with San Diego. Pick #11

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Calculus Entropy' timestamp='1366043881' post='2195275']
I hope somewhere other than where we end up picking. Do not want to waste a first round pick on a #4 receiver
[/quote]

I hope you are kidding, because if you are not you my friend are an idiot. I fell Tavon will be a baller and would love to have him but having said that I look at our OL, DL , and secondary and have come to the conclusion that we just have too many holes to fill to draft him

Posted · Report post

To whoever makes a ridiculous offer to us to trade up to 14.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jarhead' timestamp='1366110983' post='2195894']

I hope you are kidding, because if you are not you my friend are an idiot. I fell Tavon[b] will be[/b] a baller and would love to have him but having said that I look at our OL, DL , and secondary and have come to the conclusion that we just have too many holes to fill to draft him
[/quote]

You make my point. Eventually I think he will be good but I don't think you roll him out day one and have him start. We need to draft an every down player rather than a WR that will be good but needs to be brought along. We dont have the luxury to take him at 14.

Posted · Report post

8 to Bills

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Calculus Entropy' timestamp='1366122927' post='2195999']

You make my point. Eventually I think he will be good but I don't think you roll him out day one and have him start. We need to draft an every down player rather than a WR that will be good but needs to be brought along. We dont have the luxury to take him at 14.
[/quote]

Austin will step in on day 1 and be ready. He knows most of the routes. Also he will be the primary pr/kr from the start. First round value right there.