10-20

i'd give a more specific range but he's pretty polarizing so it's hard to say

#18 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

Seen high as 8 and low as 16. He wont last past ther Rams they are wanting him bad and making a trip to Morgantown for a PI. If he is there at 14 I hope we find a trading partner and trade down. If we do take him I wont be mad.

#19 PantherMan89

PantherMan89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

I'm going with San Diego. Pick #11

#20 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,630 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

I hope somewhere other than where we end up picking. Do not want to waste a first round pick on a #4 receiver

I hope you are kidding, because if you are not you my friend are an idiot. I fell Tavon will be a baller and would love to have him but having said that I look at our OL, DL , and secondary and have come to the conclusion that we just have too many holes to fill to draft him

#21 section543

section543

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

To whoever makes a ridiculous offer to us to trade up to 14.

#22 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

I hope you are kidding, because if you are not you my friend are an idiot. I fell Tavon will be a baller and would love to have him but having said that I look at our OL, DL , and secondary and have come to the conclusion that we just have too many holes to fill to draft him

You make my point. Eventually I think he will be good but I don't think you roll him out day one and have him start. We need to draft an every down player rather than a WR that will be good but needs to be brought along. We dont have the luxury to take him at 14.

#23 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

8 to Bills

#24 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

You make my point. Eventually I think he will be good but I don't think you roll him out day one and have him start. We need to draft an every down player rather than a WR that will be good but needs to be brought along. We dont have the luxury to take him at 14.

Austin will step in on day 1 and be ready. He knows most of the routes. Also he will be the primary pr/kr from the start. First round value right there.

#25 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

#4?

http://sports.gather...281474981870470

New head coach Chip Kelly wants to add speed and quickness all across the Philadelphia Eagles roster and that has led to rumors that he and the front office are now looking at Tavon Austin with the team's first round draft choice.

#26 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,588 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

I believe Austin will be the offensive rookie of the year wherever he goes.

#27 PantherMan89

PantherMan89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

I believe Austin will be the offensive rookie of the year wherever he goes.

I agree. The only thing that could stop him is going to a team with absolutely no qb like the jets. Even then he would do good but maybe not quite what he's capable of. If he goes to a team that can use him properly and a qb that can throw the ball at least average I'd say he wins it going away.

#28 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

He was a slot receiver college, i am not convinced he will come in and be better than that in the pros. But if we take him than i guess we will find out.

#29 Panther4lyfe

Panther4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

I don't think we take him. He's good don't get me wrong, but we just signed a KR/PR in Ted Ginn, we have a bigger 1st round need like #1 WR and a Safety (all the NTs will be there in the second round). I think we are going to take a so called "reach" Deandre Hopkins (even though I think he's the best pure WR in this draft). Plus today Gettleman said we aren't trading down and we are taking the BPA at 14. I think I read somewhere, where he said that his draft board is a lot different from everyone elses or the so called experts.

#30 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm a good clown

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

I don't think we take him. He's good don't get me wrong, but we just signed a KR/PR in Ted Ginn, we have a bigger 1st round need like #1 WR and a Safety (all the NTs will be there in the second round). I think we are going to take a so called "reach" Deandre Hopkins (even though I think he's the best pure WR in this draft). Plus today Gettleman said we aren't trading down and we are taking the BPA at 14. I think I read somewhere, where he said that his draft board is a lot different from everyone elses or the so called experts.

I would be very interested to read what you heard about gettlemans board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com