#226 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:18 PM

http://www.infowars....arathon-attack/

That's something that I'll never understand either about conspiracy theorists. If the Illumanti were real and they were doing things like this and Sandy Hook, then why in the sweet fug would they openly advertise it in random ass movies and tv shows. I guess all of the actors, directors, producers, crew, and writers for Family Guy and The Dark Knight are in the illuminati too and fully support the killing of innocent people.

#227 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 17,023 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

That's something that I'll never understand either about conspiracy theorists. If the Illumanti were real and they were doing things like this and Sandy Hook, then why in the sweet fug would they openly advertise it in random ass movies and tv shows. I guess all of the actors, directors, producers, crew, and writers for Family Guy and The Dark Knight are in the illuminati too and fully support the killing of innocent people.

Most of the CTs I know will not attempt to answer questions but only do the asking.

#228 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

So CTs are basically just an adult version of that four year old repeatedly asking "why?" to everything you say.

#229 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,569 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

Above Top Secret and Alex Jones. It's a guilty pleasure of mine to read the ATS forums because of the idiocy that goes on.

Yeah well, that's your problem.

#230 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,569 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

I don't necessarily believe that the movie and television show coincidences are anything other than just that - coincidences, but don't be intentionally dense. Unless you believe that all those people are fuging psychic, or were told in advance, then there's no way they would know that they were willingly "openly advertising" tragic events. The point would be that only those who wrote the scenes would be in on it, not everyone. You're arguing from a standpoint that once the artists started drawing scenes for that Family Guy they either had a cognizant thought of "well I guess this means that they're going to blow poo up in Boston" while they were doing so - or - they were told "Hey guys, some people are going to blow some poo up in Boston next week, so we're going to subtly advertise that it's going to happen Teehee!"

I mean come the fug on.

#231 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,569 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

So CTs are basically just an adult version of that four year old repeatedly asking "why?" to everything you say.

"Why" is a question that should always be asked.

#232 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

They see them as bond villains.

#233 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

Back to the human element. That old guy that fell when the first bomb went off is 78. A 78 year old ran 26.2 miles in a little over 4 hrs.

#234 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,828 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

Back to the human element. That old guy that fell when the first bomb went off is 78. A 78 year old ran 26.2 miles in a little over 4 hrs.

He was on GMA this morning... dude is in shape. I mean obviously if he ran a marathon, but he is built for a man in general, much less a 78 y.o.

#235 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

ya, heard his interview...he said the shock wave wobbled him bad enough to put him to the ground. Crazy.

heartbreaking hearing the family members talk about their loved ones. I too don't really give two shits at this point where the bombers are from...I just want to see them get caught and prevented from doing it again.

#236 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 17,023 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

That guy is all over. The way he crumpled from the blast wave is compelling. I probably watched it ten times.

https://v.cdn.vine.c...VEItFjPw7r8Bsyo

#237 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,828 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

Yeah, I initially thought he'd been hit by some object, but I guess the shock wave just disoriented him.

#238 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

Yeah, I initially thought he'd been hit by some object, but I guess the shock wave just disoriented him.

That was my thought as well... glad to hear he wasn't hit.

#239 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,451 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

I don't care where the dogs were I was more saying there were people on roofs so we shouldn't think that a photo of a person on a roof means anything.

Sorry, I was reading yours and stirs post at about the same time.

#240 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 17,023 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

Sorry, I was reading yours and stirs post at about the same time.

I shall accept your apology.

This time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.