Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toldozer

Full 32 team mock

48 posts in this topic

Have an offer to trade 21 for 38 & 56

That would put me at 3 second round picks, 1 3rd, 1 4th, two fifths. Ideally unless a better player were to fall.

Larry warford -og

Slay - cb

Rambo - safety

Da'Rick Rodgers - wr

Montori Hughes - dt

And then two fifth round picks. Thoughts?

1 person likes this

If you're set on those positions in that order I would switch Rambo with Swearinger. However I would go with S (maybe Cyprien still there, or Elam) or WR (Allen/Hopkins/Hunter/Woods) with the 38th pick. Then I would stick with Slay at 44 and see if a guy like Kyle Long is at 56 (can play LG and be the future at LT and you just move Amini to RG). Then I would go with B Williams over Rogers, and then in the fourth fill whichever of S/WR you didn't in the second, or there could be insane value sitting there (D.J. Hayden maybe)...again, just my two pennies....

Not sure where you are with the Draft but three 2nds would be fine...Jessie Williams if he's there, Da'rick rodgers would be a great pick, and it's a good place to ****** a corner or offensive linemen. Here's what I'd be thinking

DT: Williams, Short, Hankins

WR: Rodgers, Bailey, Hunter, Woods

CB: Slay, Taylor

OL: Dallas Thomas, Warford, Pugh

S: Swearinger, Elam

A lot of talent in the second.

Love the trade down with multiple seconds. Can get starters at OG, CB and DT or S most likely

If you can get Richardson at 21, you've got to do that. I know folks on here aren't stoked about him at 14, but the guy has way too much potential to ignore if he falls that far.

I would trade down and get the 3 2nd rounders. This draft is packed with value in rounds 2 and 3 and we have plenty of needs.

Instead of trading down for two 2nd rounders, I would ask for a 2nd and a 4th and a 1st next year.

Lol why am I asking for a pick next year.

Staring at slyvester williams, cyprien, hopkins, tavon austin, any one have any thoughts.

Trade fell through

Also traded stew for the 88th pick, eventhough thats not realistic.

I was going based off of reality. But yeah, gotcha.