#1 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Anyone watching this? The very first question that was asked? Could not believe it.

#2 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,567 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

Anyone watching this? The very first question that was asked? Could not believe it.

What was it?

#3 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,459 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

What was it?

I think it was the person that asked if this was "another false-flag" or some bs.

#4 Datawire

Datawire

• ALL-PRO
  • 368 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

I have to say, I will sure be glad when these damn explosive devices become illegal. So many more lives could be saved.

#5 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

I think it was the person that asked if this was "another false-flag" or some bs.

Winner. Asked why they (those in attendance at the race) were told right before the blasts to remain calm and this was another false flag attack to further strip away our rights and liberties?

#6 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,895 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

http://www.salon.com...n_a_false_flag/

False flag stuff all over the place already

#7 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

Oh for fug sake

#8 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,348 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

I have to say, I will sure be glad when these damn explosive devices become illegal. So many more lives could be saved.

Of course you realize that these bombs were small and of low yield because of tighter security restrictions as well as how we keep track of stuff used to make large bombs like what was used in Oklahoma City and WTC I.

But yeah i think we all agree that selling these things in bomb shops and at bomb shows without background checks is a great idea, since we have a second amendment right to bear arms, and if this isn't arms what is?

#9 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,149 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

Yeah lets make black powder illegal. Thats all it would have taken.

#10 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

So glad to know more people are awakening to the cancer our Feds are. First question out of the box = we're on to you satanic monsters.

#11 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,567 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

It's a fair question down the road but pretty inappropriate today. I'm not a conspiracy follower but I appreciate the challenging questions when these events happen.

#12 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

What is it about being addicted to guns that makes people so bad at analogies?

#13 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

It's a fair question down the road but pretty inappropriate today. I'm not a conspiracy follower but I appreciate the challenging questions when these events happen.

This bombing could just as easily have been truthers trying to save the price of gold.

#turnaboutsfairplay

#14 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,459 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

Agree. Completely inappropriate. I have listened to the 9/11 truthers and do have questions that I haven't heard answers for, but people like Alex Jones make me sick. He profits off of tragedy. People lost family members and lives will be forever changed today.

#15 Datawire

Datawire

• ALL-PRO
  • 368 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

But yeah i think we all agree that selling these things in bomb shops and at bomb shows without background checks is a great idea, since we have a second amendment right to bear arms, and if this isn't arms what is?

It's probably some insane fuger that don't give a poo what anyone says. Rules be damned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com