• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#41 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

I'd like to ask Alex Jones if there has ever been an actual terrorist attack or mass shooting/bombing, or if literally every single violent act is a false flag. Since I became aware of this conspiracy movement, I haven't witnessed a single incident that they didn't claim to be one.

I agree... but you can't label everyone who ever questions anything as an Alex Jones supporter...

Most CTs I know think he's full of crap...

#42 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

I'd like to ask Alex Jones if there has ever been an actual terrorist attack or mass shooting/bombing, or if literally every single violent act is a false flag. Since I became aware of this conspiracy movement, I haven't witnessed a single incident that they didn't claim to be one.

While moron shills like Alex Jones ( who I believe to actually be a placed actor to discredit any and all truth movements with his idioticness) spit retarded vitriolic claims and make definitive statements, the real truth movement or "conspiracy movement" as you put it - isn't about claiming everything is a false flag and/or government plot, but rather just genuine attempts to question the official narrative from both the media and government as they have both been proven liars. The objective is to find truth by our own means, rather than having it fed to us.

#43 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

While moron shills like Alex Jones ( who I believe to actually be a placed actor to discredit any and all truth movements with his idioticness) spit retarded vitriolic claims and make definitive statements, the real truth movement or "conspiracy movement" as you put it - isn't about claiming everything is a false flag and/or government plot, but rather just genuine attempts to question the official narrative from both the media and government as they have both been proven liars. The objective is to find truth by our own means, rather than having it fed to us.

And more importantly not having your ideas weighed down by "provable facts" or "convincing evidence".

#44 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

And more importantly not having your ideas weighed down by "provable facts" or "convincing evidence".

Wrong. I've always been willing to argue "facts".

#45 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

Whatever you want to call your cognitive dissonance.

#46 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

Whatever you want to call your cognitive dissonance.

Whatever chump. You literally never provide anything of substance to any argument other than lame derogatory witticisms. I've always held rational and reasonable debates in any and all of my threads that question an official narrative with anyone who wishes to partake. That's generally why the discussion go on so long, because it's a healthy give and take. I have never had a problem conceding any point that's been made that directly proves something that I've stated as false, and have done so many times.

#47 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

There's nothing "healthy" about Conspiracy Theories. Usually it's a pretty clear sign of minor to major mental disorders.

#48 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

There's nothing "healthy" about Conspiracy Theories. Usually it's a pretty clear sign of minor to major mental disorders.

Thanks for proving my point.

I hope you continue living a healthy life of blind faith in media and government. I'll continue to live within my mental disorder of questioning/researching stories told to me by proven liars.

#49 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

Thanks for proving my point.

I hope you continue living a healthy life of blind faith in media and government. I'll continue to live within my mental disorder of questioning/researching stories told to me by proven liars.

Narcissism.

#50 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But....

HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

These conspiracies were so much more fun with the previous Administration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users