Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is your top Draft choice?

Who is your top Draft choice?   49 votes

1. 1. Who is your top Draft choice?

• Nerlens Noel PF/C
    • Marcus Smart PG
    • Ben McLemore SG
    • Otto Porter SF
    • Anthony Bennet SF/PF
    • Victor Oladipo SG
    • Trey Burke PG
    • Shabazz Mohammad SG
    • Cody Zeller PF/C

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Who is your top Draft choice? Name him...

Posted

For me, i'd love to get Nerlens Noel. I know he is coming off of injury, but is upside is ridiculous. He would automatically improve our defense in the paint. However, we already have a good, long, athletic big man in the middle (Biz) who has vastly improved since last year.

I honestly have no idea what this team will do. Will they bring back Henderson, and use him as a SG? Or will they draft a SG. Will they draft another "project" type big man who has a high upside or will they bring in somebody in free agency to play the post.

However, I'd love to see a Noel, Biz PF/C combo. Imagine all the blocks...and missed shots

Posted

For me, i'd love to get Nerlens Noel. I know he is coming off of injury, but is upside is ridiculous. He would automatically improve our defense in the paint. However, we already have a good, long, athletic big man in the middle (Biz) who has vastly improved since last year.

I honestly have no idea what this team will do. Will they bring back Henderson, and use him as a SG? Or will they draft a SG. Will they draft another "project" type big man who has a high upside or will they bring in somebody in free agency to play the post.

However, I'd love to see a Noel, Biz PF/C combo. Imagine all the blocks...and missed shots

agreed,.

Posted

(1) McLemore

(2) Noel

(3) Zeller

If we could trade down a bit, Oladipo!

Posted

McLemore because his skill-set(pure shooter) fits what we need most. Also I think we had one of the good bigs from free agency this year.

Posted

Noel or McLemore. Only two guys I see (who the Cats should be targeting), that could be All-Stars at some point.

Posted

The Nerlens.

Posted

Noel or McLemore. Only two guys I see (who the Cats should be targeting), that could be All-Stars at some point.

Absolutely

Posted

I don't think Hendo is coming back. MJ will be drooling over a sharp shooter in McLemore. McLemore is the prototypical SG, not Hendo.

Posted

I don't think Hendo is coming back. MJ will be drooling over a sharp shooter in McLemore. McLemore is the prototypical SG, not Hendo.

I think MJ is more attracted to a guy with a killer instinct. Kemba was supposedly his pick in '11 because Kemba reminded MJ of himself. McLemore's lack of a killer instinct could be turn-off to MJ.

That being said, if they could ever develop that, Mac is the PERFECT fit between Kemba and MKG.

I would be perfectly happy with Noel or McLemore.

Posted

Anthony Bennett is my pick, he has an NBA body and is ready to play now. He has a mile high ceiling.

Posted

I think MJ is more attracted to a guy with a killer instinct. Kemba was supposedly his pick in '11 because Kemba reminded MJ of himself. McLemore's lack of a killer instinct could be turn-off to MJ.

That being said, if they could ever develop that, Mac is the PERFECT fit between Kemba and MKG.

I would be perfectly happy with Noel or McLemore.

That'd be a tremendous backcourt for the future.