Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is your top Draft choice?

Who is your top Draft choice?   49 votes

1. 1. Who is your top Draft choice?

• Nerlens Noel PF/C
    • Marcus Smart PG
    • Ben McLemore SG
    • Otto Porter SF
    • Anthony Bennet SF/PF
    • Victor Oladipo SG
    • Trey Burke PG
    • Shabazz Mohammad SG
    • Cody Zeller PF/C

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I dont care either way, while I think he may choose to opt out. If he doesnt then he is a 10mil expiring deal that can be worth a lot in a trade. We dont really need the money already having near 20 mil (I Believe) free with him and Tyrus still under contract.

Posted · Report post

Gordon is not leaving that amount on the table.. Gordon will be on our roster next year- unless we trade him.. which probably wont happen because of the size of his contract..

Posted · Report post

Bennet.  Looks like LJ reincarnated.  Let's go.

Posted · Report post

Gordon is not leaving that amount on the table.. Gordon will be on our roster next year- unless we trade him.. which probably wont happen because of the size of his contract..

This^^^^

Posted · Report post

What do you think about this mock?

T-Wolves trade their 9th pick, Derrick Williams and Greg Stiemsma for our 2nd pick plus Tyrus Thomas. They draft McLemore and we take Len.

I saw it on bleacher, not a great source but they have the occasional interesting article. Personally I think it could be a good alternative. It lands us another forward to push MKG, and Williams does have a lot of upside. Len gives us a lot of size at 7'1, he's got a good offensive side to his game and decent enough defense to. So at the C we'd have Len and Stiemsma; Biyombo could continue at C as our first choice backup, or go in rotation at power forward; at PF we'd have Mullens and perhaps McRoberts, if the latter doesn't re-sign then Biyombo would drop; hopefully we bring back Hendo and Kemba continues at point.

So a line up of: Kemba (pg), Henderson (SG), MKG or Williams (SF), Mullens (PF), Len

I think that line up has some potential. I think it would also give us to very talented players, whereas picking at 2 only gives us one. Thoughts?

Posted · Report post

My top draft choice?

Anthony Bennett..without a doubt.   A PF/SF that has worlds of potential.   Would give us a core of Kemba/MKG/Bennett w/the possibility of adding a few picks in the loaded 2014 draft. 

Noel is intriguing, as is McLemore.  Heck, I even think Muhammad is going to turn into a very good pro, but just watch Bennett play and he really is LJ reincarnated.  Future stud. 

Posted · Report post

What were the odds that the year we finally win the #1 overall pick, the consensus guy is coming off a blown out knee??? And I know the lottery hasn't happened yet, but trust me. We truly can't win, lol.

That being said, I really like Noel but the biggest thing we have always lacked in our franchise's existence is a proven-true scorer... A go-to man. Is there one in this draft? I don't see it, but I think Oladipo has a chance to be special. So, I withhold my vote for the time being.

Posted · Report post

What do you think about this mock?

T-Wolves trade their 9th pick, Derrick Williams and Greg Stiemsma for our 2nd pick plus Tyrus Thomas. They draft McLemore and we take Len.

I saw it on bleacher, not a great source but they have the occasional interesting article. Personally I think it could be a good alternative. It lands us another forward to push MKG, and Williams does have a lot of upside. Len gives us a lot of size at 7'1, he's got a good offensive side to his game and decent enough defense to. So at the C we'd have Len and Stiemsma; Biyombo could continue at C as our first choice backup, or go in rotation at power forward; at PF we'd have Mullens and perhaps McRoberts, if the latter doesn't re-sign then Biyombo would drop; hopefully we bring back Hendo and Kemba continues at point.

So a line up of: Kemba (pg), Henderson (SG), MKG or Williams (SF), Mullens (PF), Len

I think that line up has some potential. I think it would also give us to very talented players, whereas picking at 2 only gives us one. Thoughts?

I would actually like that deal if the team ended up with the 2nd pick, but I am higher on Len than most

Posted · Report post

That deal would be incredible if we could somehow pull a S&T for Pekovic as well. I don't like Len though...

Posted · Report post

I would vomit if they draft Len.  Everywhere. 

Posted · Report post

Shabazz or Bennett in the first.

Richard Howell in the 2nd 

Posted · Report post

Len reminds me a lot of Roy Hibbert.  Both have great size, but were late bloomers who are solid fundamentally but dont make a lot of wow plays and lack explosive athleticism.  Neither one dominated in college, but both have a combination of size and skill that is rare even for the NBA