Photo
- - - - -

Who is your top Draft choice?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is your top Draft choice? (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your top Draft choice?

1. Nerlens Noel PF/C (24 votes [48.98%])

Percentage of vote: 48.98%

2. Marcus Smart PG (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Ben McLemore SG (16 votes [32.65%])

Percentage of vote: 32.65%

4. Otto Porter SF (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Anthony Bennet SF/PF (6 votes [12.24%])

Percentage of vote: 12.24%

6. Victor Oladipo SG (1 votes [2.04%])

Percentage of vote: 2.04%

7. Trey Burke PG (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Shabazz Mohammad SG (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Cody Zeller PF/C (2 votes [4.08%])

Percentage of vote: 4.08%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#25 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

I dont care either way, while I think he may choose to opt out. If he doesnt then he is a 10mil expiring deal that can be worth a lot in a trade. We dont really need the money already having near 20 mil (I Believe) free with him and Tyrus still under contract.

#26 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

Gordon is not leaving that amount on the table.. Gordon will be on our roster next year- unless we trade him.. which probably wont happen because of the size of his contract..

#27 InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

Bennet.  Looks like LJ reincarnated.  Let's go.

#28 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

Gordon is not leaving that amount on the table.. Gordon will be on our roster next year- unless we trade him.. which probably wont happen because of the size of his contract..

This^^^^

#29 Mike

Mike

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:46 AM

What do you think about this mock?

T-Wolves trade their 9th pick, Derrick Williams and Greg Stiemsma for our 2nd pick plus Tyrus Thomas. They draft McLemore and we take Len.

I saw it on bleacher, not a great source but they have the occasional interesting article. Personally I think it could be a good alternative. It lands us another forward to push MKG, and Williams does have a lot of upside. Len gives us a lot of size at 7'1, he's got a good offensive side to his game and decent enough defense to. So at the C we'd have Len and Stiemsma; Biyombo could continue at C as our first choice backup, or go in rotation at power forward; at PF we'd have Mullens and perhaps McRoberts, if the latter doesn't re-sign then Biyombo would drop; hopefully we bring back Hendo and Kemba continues at point.

So a line up of: Kemba (pg), Henderson (SG), MKG or Williams (SF), Mullens (PF), Len

I think that line up has some potential. I think it would also give us to very talented players, whereas picking at 2 only gives us one. Thoughts?

#30 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

My top draft choice?

Anthony Bennett..without a doubt.   A PF/SF that has worlds of potential.   Would give us a core of Kemba/MKG/Bennett w/the possibility of adding a few picks in the loaded 2014 draft. 

Noel is intriguing, as is McLemore.  Heck, I even think Muhammad is going to turn into a very good pro, but just watch Bennett play and he really is LJ reincarnated.  Future stud. 

#31 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:46 AM

What were the odds that the year we finally win the #1 overall pick, the consensus guy is coming off a blown out knee??? And I know the lottery hasn't happened yet, but trust me. We truly can't win, lol.

That being said, I really like Noel but the biggest thing we have always lacked in our franchise's existence is a proven-true scorer... A go-to man. Is there one in this draft? I don't see it, but I think Oladipo has a chance to be special. So, I withhold my vote for the time being.

#32 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:48 AM

What do you think about this mock?

T-Wolves trade their 9th pick, Derrick Williams and Greg Stiemsma for our 2nd pick plus Tyrus Thomas. They draft McLemore and we take Len.

I saw it on bleacher, not a great source but they have the occasional interesting article. Personally I think it could be a good alternative. It lands us another forward to push MKG, and Williams does have a lot of upside. Len gives us a lot of size at 7'1, he's got a good offensive side to his game and decent enough defense to. So at the C we'd have Len and Stiemsma; Biyombo could continue at C as our first choice backup, or go in rotation at power forward; at PF we'd have Mullens and perhaps McRoberts, if the latter doesn't re-sign then Biyombo would drop; hopefully we bring back Hendo and Kemba continues at point.

So a line up of: Kemba (pg), Henderson (SG), MKG or Williams (SF), Mullens (PF), Len

I think that line up has some potential. I think it would also give us to very talented players, whereas picking at 2 only gives us one. Thoughts?

I would actually like that deal if the team ended up with the 2nd pick, but I am higher on Len than most

#33 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:50 AM

That deal would be incredible if we could somehow pull a S&T for Pekovic as well. I don't like Len though...

#34 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

I would vomit if they draft Len.  Everywhere. 

#35 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

Shabazz or Bennett in the first.

Richard Howell in the 2nd 

#36 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

HUDDLER

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

Len reminds me a lot of Roy Hibbert.  Both have great size, but were late bloomers who are solid fundamentally but dont make a lot of wow plays and lack explosive athleticism.  Neither one dominated in college, but both have a combination of size and skill that is rare even for the NBA