Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox News contributor Erik Rush - NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH - Anyone who's ever watched Fox News.

132 posts in this topic

Posted

Jesus, you fugtards are unbelievably dense

OP posts about Erik Rush implicating that anyone following Fox agrees with his rants. I post commentary showing the flip side of the spectrum because it never seems to garner the same outrage. People lose their poo whenever the same for the left is brought to light

u mad?

Posted

I know some of you other Creepingsharia.wordpress retards will agree with this sentiment.

ErikRushTweet.png

http://www.opposingv...boston-marathon

OP posts about Erik Rush implicating that anyone following Fox agrees with his rants.

uh where is that implication? sure seems like he's implying that anyone following pam gellar agrees with his rants which tbqh is true

Posted

OP posts about Erik Rush implicating that anyone following Fox agrees with his rants. I post commentary showing the flip side of the spectrum because it never seems to garner the same outrage. People lose their poo whenever the same for the left is brought to light

u mad?

uhh, the most you can say is that the post title suggests that Fox News is responsible for the rant or something. I don't see any implication that everyone following Fox agrees with him at all.

Are you insane? Who on the left ever suggested we literally kill an entire minority group? And any of them that did? They're fuging insane, too!

Posted

uhh, the most you can say is that the post title suggests that Fox News is responsible for the rant or something. I don't see any implication that anyone following Fox agrees with him at all.

Are you insane? Who on the left ever suggested we literally kill an entire minority group? And any of them that did? They're fuging insane, too!

i think it's pretty well proven that toure wants to beat white ppl to death with black liberation theology books

2 people like this

Posted

Fox News, Erik Rush

sad how people will go to such lengths to disavow the obvious

Posted

Fox News, Erik Rush

sad how people will go to such lengths to disavow the obvious

Come on, I know you can read.

uhh, the most you can say is that the post title suggests that Fox News is responsible for the rant or something. I don't see any implication that everyone following Fox agrees with him at all.

So show me where in the OP it says "LOL ALL YOU fuging FOX WATCHERS YOU'RE ALL GARBAGE FOR THINKING LIKE THIS GUY LOLOLOL"

I interpreted Floppin's title to be "This guy who works for Fox News" and then read what the dude did.

I don't think the majority of Fox News' viewers are as awful as this guy.

In fact, the OP even suggests that he thinks a different group of people might agree with the tweets. If he wanted to cast a net on everyone who ever watches Fox News he could have, but he didn't.

Posted

Because concepts like "bury the lead" and "manufacture of relevance" exist as terms for no reason?

Yeah.... the rest of us can't see what you did there... :thumbsu:

Posted

So mentioning fox news in a thread about a fox news contributor is a completely uncalled for shot at fox news viewers?

Yeah I'm not following that logic

Posted

So mentioning fox news in a thread about a fox news contributor is a completely uncalled for shot at fox news viewers?

Yeah I'm not following that logic

<sigh> equally ridiculous assertions on the opposite end of the spectrum. No one is defending Fox from what I can tell. I just pointed out how the other side does equally stupid poo as no one called them on their poo when it comes to this board. Double standard, yet again, congratulations

does that logic elude you?

Posted

<sigh> equally ridiculous assertions on the opposite end of the spectrum. No one is defending Fox from what I can tell. I just pointed out how the other side does equally stupid poo as no one called them on their poo when it comes to this board. Double standard, yet again, congratulations

The logic doesnt elude me, your definition of "equal" does however.

Posted

I guess I'll repeat myself

Go ahead, dig me up quotes of liberals saying we should kill some entire group of people, then find me, or any of the liberal posters here, defending them saying that. Good luck.

Posted

u mad?

You are making a lot of huge assumptions. No one is saying everyone who watches Fox thinks like him. Calm down and try to think rationally instead of jumping to conclusions.