Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

Our arch rival wants to trade up

48 posts in this topic

I would expect the Failcons to target either a CB (Milliner/Rhodes) or an OT (Fisher/Johnson/Fluker).

good call. LT. they just released clabo.

funny thing, i just look and they are only around $1.7mil under the cap (maybe$2mil depending on where you look).

Either they see something they want that wont be there when they pick or they just have enough picks to move around. Either way the Panthers have so many needs that we can afford to drop back collect some picks for this year and next and still get some of the guys we want at better value. Don't like dealing with the feathered fags but sometimes when the music is on you just have to dance with the devil.

Sometimes when the poo nanny presents itself, you just gotta pop it. LOL

Has that happened before? Division rivals trading with each other?

2013 1st Round

2013 3rd Round

2014 1st Round

...and they can have it.

If you ever trade with the enemy, you make them beg and you shaft them.

good call. LT. they just released clabo.

funny thing, i just look and they are only around $1.7mil under the cap (maybe$2mil depending on where you look).

Fluker is a guy that they could move up a couple spots only to get. He is also considered a RT at the next level, that's where their hole is at, RT.

Fluker is a guy that they could move up a couple spots only to get. He is also considered a RT at the next level, that's where their hole is at, RT.

i think it's more their style to make a big bold move and go after one of the top couple OTs in the draft.

they want the splash.

They also need Tony Gonzos replacement now as they were about to be in a bad TE situation.

Tyler Eifert or Xavier Rhodes seem to be the targets.

meh...this is a very talented draft.

not much in the way of elite talent, but quite heavy with solid starters and players.

Aside from 3 OL and Jordan and Miliner... no one is really a solid starter.

I'd trade with them, but the price would be steeper than any other team (besides the bucs and saints).

completely disagree, but whatever.

completely disagree, but whatever.

This is not the strongest draft but even in weak draft years a good portion of the first 16 or so can start pretty much immediately if needed. Or at least sometime during the season. I think most of the top half can start in 2013 at some point.

As an example, whoever we draft at #14 will be a starter at some point (unless we hurney the draft)