Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL.com's latest mock out today. They have us drafting.. You guessed it.

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Sheldon Fuging Richardson. Fug these analysts! Can someone please send them the memo we havent even had a private work out or visit with Richardson and we have worked out 10 WRs?! http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/matt-smith/171000

1 person likes this

Posted

It's obviously going to be SmokescreenTommyJoneLeonSandcastle

Posted

I am pretty sure it wont be Richardson at 14. I think it will be a NT, WR or defensive secondary.Those are the gaps and many of the BPAs at 14. I thought this was a good discussion about why not to take Richardson.

http://www.derp/2013/3/31/4161682/2013-nfl-draft-scouting-sheldon-richardson

1 person likes this

Posted

Based on the guys we've brought in for visits, I'm betting on WR or S.

Posted

UT isn't a need for you P55?

I'd be fine with Richardson, draft is still 2 weeks away and we don't know how Gettlemen does things; not meeting him at this point is irrelevant to me.

Posted

Crop-dusting....uh, I mean smokescreen.

Posted

^ draft is actually one week from tomorrow, but i'm with you on Richardson. He wouldn't be the worst pick and would really have a chance to step into a good situation with Johnson and Hardy taking a lot of pressure off his shoulders and also sitting next to a vet in Dwan.

Posted

With practically everyone picking Sheldon for us I think there is a 100% chance we don't draft him. Yes you can quote me if we do.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just soo many better prospects out there between WRs and safety I just dont see taking Richardson, especially since we re signed Dwan

Posted

We're not taking Richardson.

1 person likes this

Posted

UT isn't a need for you P55?

I'd be fine with Richardson, draft is still 2 weeks away and we don't know how Gettlemen does things; not meeting him at this point is irrelevant to me.

Compared to NT, corner or safety........ no.

Sure we could use another undertackle for depth but I am fine with Dwan at this point. We need a dominant nose tackle and anchor in the middle and Richardson is terrible in run defense. Some mocks have Star dropping to us and that would be outstanding. Otherwise I think we go WR or secondary.

Richardson is a luxury not a necessity.

Posted

all these wide receivers are one hell of a bluff if that's who we're actually targeting.