Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trashed hotel room belonged to Deandre Hopkins and Mark Harrison

128 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Woah now, lets not get carried away; he has tremendous talent and it's not like he pulled a Janoris Jenkins and slept with half the town while getting high all the time. He's a mid second round pick at worst.

Posted · Report post

I'd still snag him. I dont give a fug.

And besides reports are it was his roomate.

Posted · Report post

Nothing to do with the actual story, but I have a hard time believing that a Dabo Sweeney coached player would do this.

Posted · Report post

Woah now, lets not get carried away; he has tremendous talent and it's not like he pulled a Janoris Jenkins and slept with half the town while getting high all the time. He's a mid second round pick at worst.

Sounds like what I did when I was in college and I'm a pretty decent guy and have a successful career.

Definitely not comparable with spreading poo all over a hotel room. I mean, what the fug?

Posted · Report post

That's pretty nasty, and a pretty stupid thing to do. I like Hopkins, and want us to draft him so I hope it was his roommate that did it. Like its been said above, the poop thing is definitely mental.

Posted · Report post

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter4m

NFL sources said they are convinced that Rutgers wide receiver Mark Harrison is not responsible for the trashed hotel room.

Posted · Report post

Whoever did it is weird and dumb. Don't really want them.

Posted · Report post

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter4m

NFL sources said they are convinced that Rutgers wide receiver Mark Harrison is not responsible for the trashed hotel room.

lmao blame game.

Posted · Report post

This story is going to get funny, at least I hope it does.

Posted · Report post

Based on what I've seen it looks like Hopkins is the one taking a hit with NFL clubs. Sounds like they are convinced it was him that trashed the hotel and that Harrison was the one that had been gone for two hours.

That's either the end of this story or this will get really strange here soon.

Like we got drunk, had a party and I lost/gave my key to a buddy for a few hours... lol

Posted · Report post

I have a hard time believing that a Dabo Sweeney coached player can walk and talk at the same time .

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments