Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trashed hotel room belonged to Deandre Hopkins and Mark Harrison

128 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I know Gettleman says Wonderlic scores don't mean squat to him but that's just a GM being a GM a week out of the draft. My guess is Getts won't be looking to sign Patterson or Austin ior any WR in the first round. Don't be shocked if he doesn't sign a WR in the second either (with Escobar likely to be too damn tempting).

Posted · Report post

4/18, the day the sh*t hit for the fan for this WR class. Not really sure what to make of it, but I'm probably more for Austin since I would rather have a WR who fails tests then one that will be the terror of every public restroom in Charlotte.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Promethean Forerunner' timestamp='1366347215' post='2199210']
I know Gettleman says Wonderlic scores don't mean squat to him but that's just a GM being a GM a week out of the draft. My guess is Getts won't be looking to sign Patterson or Austin ior any WR in the first round. Don't be shocked if he doesn't sign a WR in the second either (with Escobar likely to be too damn tempting).
[/quote]

Who's better? Escobar or Ertz?
Escobar might be tempting as an endzone threat but Ertz is a proven college TE.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1366347337' post='2199214']

Who's better? Escobar or Ertz?
Escobar might be tempting as an endzone threat but Ertz is a proven college TE.
[/quote]

Ertz is most definitely a proven TE, but Escobar could possess the higher ceiling. It's a tough choice.

Posted · Report post

We'll see how much this will hurt Hopkins next week. Im thinking it's going to hurt him a lot. It's a cover up imo. Harrison can't $hit the place up in two hours after Hopkins left. When people start giving specific times, you know something is up.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Swaggasaurus' timestamp='1366323911' post='2198685']
The only concerning thing about this is the doo doo. [b]Pissing on things (especially young girls)[/b] can be a positive. I thought eveyone put food on the bed for a tip for housekeeper.
[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vJ4zrB41mg[/media]

Posted · Report post

I've been driving the Hopkins train on this board for the better part of the last month. I'm pumping the brakes hard after this.

I'm confident Gettleman and staff will be able to thoroughly investigate the situation and talk to all of his coaches, team mates, room mates, etc. and get to the bottom of his character. This is a situation where you're glad the school is a short distance away.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1366345760' post='2199195']
Could just be Harrison taking the blame for Hopkins so he wont take a hit in the draft since who the hell is Harrison. Harrison has nothing to lose. Hopkins do.
[/quote]

Doubt it. Harrison arguably has more t lose, going from a "possible late round pick" to guaranteed UDFA that would be lucky to even sign with anyone.

Hopkins, on the other hand, would just drop a round or two, but would still most likely start for a team and still make a ton of money.

Posted · Report post

really? why is this is an issue. I am sure there are many people on this forum who have had parties in hotel rooms and trashed the place. People do dumb poo when they party. He still a college kid, excited about the upcoming draft in a week and is enjoying it. Let him. Once hes drafted its all business from that point on.

Posted · Report post

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8geLnpGmQAQ[/media]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Daddy Uncle' timestamp='1366329848' post='2198857']
I ate something awful onetime time at the first stop on a church progressive and on the church bus going to the next stop I explosively poop all over everything and was still pooping when we got to the new house and I pooped all over their bathroom and broke the toilet. I'm still a good person. poo happens
[/quote]

So it was you

Posted · Report post

He'd be a HUGE reach at 14 even before this. He's just not THAT good. 2nd round, sure. Maybe late 1st, but no earlier than that.