• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 dugbug

dugbug

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

Don't they have cameras outside the rooms? That would solve this little mystery awfully quick.

I believe so. Nuk tweeted to use the cameras.

“I got done before Mark Harrison, so I was already packed. I already took a shower and packed and everything. Mark came in and we spoke for at least 20 minutes about the Combine. Then the bellman came in and helped me get my bags out. And I left. That’s honestly all I can say.”
Hopkins said he hopped on a flight and heard the reports that his room was trashed and covered in “feces” the next day from his agent Hadley Engelhard.

“Honestly, at first when I heard about it, I asked [Engelhard] if I can call [Mark Harrison] and talk to him and ask him what happened after I left. And he told me not to worry about it. If you didn’t do anything then you have nothing to prove. You know, it’s just mind-boggling that someone would do that.”

Hopkins roomed with Harrison during the duration of the Combine and feels the Rutgers receiver had nothing to do with what happened.

“I say check the cameras, that’s the best way that you’re going to get the answer," Hopkins said. "Check the cameras and check the timing of everything.”

http://msn.foxsports...-combine-041813

As a clemson fan who has followed him for years it would be kind of like hearing deangelo williams name associated with it. Just not in the guy's dna.

Incidentally he states he does not believe Harrison was involved either.

#122 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

seems like some kind of smear campaign carried out by someone competing for a draft pick.

get it...'smear'?

#123 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

if you take a crap all over the bathroom of the hotel you're staying at, waiting to be interviewed for the biggest job of your life, of which is a highly publicized position, you clean it up.

umm no that's what room maids are for. duhh

#124 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

umm no that's what room maids are for. duhh

Only if you're fuged up in the head or your parents failed at the whole "upbringing" thing.

#125 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,347 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

seems like some kind of smear campaign carried out by someone competing for a draft pick.

get it...'smear'?

Sorry, bro. Been there, done that:

This thread: A smear campaign and a pissing match? I don't know what to say about this poo.

#126 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

really? why is this is an issue. I am sure there are many people on this forum who have had parties in hotel rooms and trashed the place. People do dumb poo when they party. He still a college kid, excited about the upcoming draft in a week and is enjoying it. Let him. Once hes drafted its all business from that point on.

Getting drunk & puking all over the room = college kid.

Banging 2-3 women & getting semen all over the room = college kid with game.

Pooing all over the room = German tourist or mental patient.

#127 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

I dont give a poo what he smears on the walls as long as he can catch the fuging ball.

#128 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

I don't think this will put much of a stain on his reputation considering it doesn't seem like he was involved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com