Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Panthers 2013 Schedule

137 posts in this topic

We were given a great schedule actually.

i think i'm gonna do MNF... if we have anything close to a successful season to that point BOA is gonna be rockin.

When was the last time we've had a SNF game?

Weird that the new Orleans games are a week apart. Similar to Pitt vs Balt last year

It's never been too uncommon for the panthers to play the Saints real close together. Not always, but happens a decent bit.

We play San Fran and Pats in back to back weeks with both them coming off a bye.... That is the worst part of the schedule

Seattle is our opener. Cam better right the wrongs this game.

3 people like this

wow it kinda sucks. our schedule goes home away home bye away away home away home away home away home away home home away. So many back and forth trips. Fuggin gay

1 person likes this

We play San Fran and Pats in back to back weeks with both them coming off a bye.... That is the worst part of the schedule

Yea this is the first time I've really seen blatant hate for us from the schedule makers.

I like it, time to prepare for the Seahawks week 1 and they may be sleeping on us with the 49ers coming up in week two. Week 2 we should beat the bills. After last year extra motivation to be the Giants in week 3. Follow that up with our bye week then our easiest three-game stretch of the year. I gots a good feelin.

When was the last time we've had a SNF game?

Part of my point... it's been over 3 years if not longer.

wow it kinda sucks. our schedule goes home away home bye away away home away home away home away home away home home away. So many back and forth trips. Fuggin gay

noticed that too

1 person likes this

Division games at the end of the season bode well for us to get flexed into SNF. (assuming we are in the playoff race)