Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers 2013 Schedule

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like I'm going to SF and potentially ARIZ

Posted

We are getting pathetic on here.

Every thread that gets started ( no matter the topic) turns into a bitch fest.

We have never had back to back winning seasons....we have not had a winning season since 2008....we are a small mkt team....

And you guys expect a favorable schedule and PT games.

This x 1000! Given Ron's horrible bye week record as head coach, im glad we get it over with early after week 4. For some reason we lay eggs the game after our bye week.

Posted

We've had reasonable byes the last 4 or 5 years

An early bye was inevitable

2009 we had the same bye week.

Posted

Our DEF played pretty good vs Seattle last time, I like it, What I dont like is playing the Saints twice in 3 weeks.....

Posted

lYZ4ltR.png

Wat.

I'm just going to assume this is poorly written and that Cam v. Colin is one thought. And then the player caller comment is a different thought referring to coaching. If so they do have a major edge in the coaching department

Posted

Let's see.... two prime time games and one is just a TNF game? No SNF game? And one is against big bad tampa?

Hmm, exactly how every panther fan predicted it. Schedule = garbage, another panther year!!!

Wait, I thought we hated primetime games because they are such an inconvenience? But we deserve to get at least 3 or 4 primetime games coming off a losing season? The Huddle is going to complain no matter what. So let the complaining continue.

Posted

Damn, was hoping we'd get Buffalo first and start out with a 1-0 record. Opening up against Seattle is going to be tough, but overall I think we're starting with the light part of the schedule. Gotta start out great, because towards the end the schedule gets brutal.

Posted

I do like that our 1st DIV game is on TNF vs the Bucs ( 1st primetime game of season, 1st DIV game) I love that....

Posted

2009 we had the same bye week.

Last three years were reasonable.

Posted

Last three years were reasonable.

And didn't help the Panthers one bit.

Posted

Didn't we have a week 3 bye in 2003 when we made the Super Bowl? Who cares when our bye is. And that's awesome we got home Monday night against New England I really hope we go into that game with a winning record.

Posted

So...hopefully Rivera is able to plan for week 1 against Wilson, Sherman and Co. Wouldn't want him to be pressed for time like last year.