Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers 2013 Schedule

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Polian just said Luke Kuechly is the best Linebacker in football. That is the ONLY thing he has said that i have admired.

holy poo what is up with polian lately

i've heard that he's got ties to gettleman but that kind of talk about anything panthers is way out there for him

Posted

And Richardson is not one to make knee-jerk reactions during the season. Thank god Huddlers don't run the Panthers. They would have every starter cut and every coach fired by week 3.

Yeah you're correct about this.

We'll be 1-3 again in 2014. JR said it himself: "I don't want to pay two head coaches."

Posted

Agree with this 100%.

There's a strong possibility Rivera won't be the HC after the BYE.

That schedule didn't do him any favors. But you gotta win irregardless.

...it's regardless.

Posted

Don't worry he got a couple nice shots at us in throughout the rest of the program

holy poo what is up with polian lately

i've heard that he's got ties to gettleman but that kind of talk about anything panthers is way out there for him

Posted

This schedule could either be great for us or terrible. There is a slew of winnable games early that could get us off to a good start and build our confidence.

However, if we get off to a slow start like we have the last 2 seasons we could have a dismal record as the back end of this schedule appears on paper to be be pretty brutal.

We really need to get off to a 4-2 or 5-1 start.

Posted

to me, right off the bat the Seahawks game is going to set the tone. but man what a tough one this season.

Posted

This schedule is poo. Seattle and Giants in 1st 3 games, week 4 bye(really?), TNF v Bucs, Falcons, AT 49ers, MNF v Pats!

To me this could go really well or very badly.

Anyway hopefully we have a shot at the playoffs come Week 17 and even though I'm pissed it's away, I like our chances in ATL.

Posted

*** it, you play who is in front of you. Debate doesn't change the schedule. Just win baby.

Posted

To me, we have to enter the bye at least 2-1 or it will get ugly fast after the bye

Posted

I see several winnable games in the beginning. Seattle will definitely set the tone just like Tampa did last year. Seattle is a winnable game at home. The Giants should be winnable, too, unless we poo on ourselves again like last year.

Posted

I stopped reading this on Page 2. For years you guys bitch and moan we don't get any Prime Time games. Now we have a Thursday night and MNF ... at home. But that's not good enough! Nooo, let's bitch about the early Bye and how difficult our schedule is!

JESUS.