Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Let's get this Party Started. How do we Beat Seattle?

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#81 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

Yes, but anything I say you will refute because you have an opinion and I have one. We could run circles for pages, but I'll leave it at that.

i have 0 problem with that. i hate those pissing matches that go on forever about matters of opinion on matters that really don't matter. i try to avoid them....unless I'm bored and feel like getting someone else to waste their time in a pointless endeavor and then it's just a matter of how long i can keep it up until i get bored or have something else to do.

#82 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• LocationAsheville, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

I think it speaks volumes about Cam and Rivera, personally. I remember seeing the "Cam wired up" video against Oakland. He kept telling everyone this was for pride. And the last game against the Saints, when those bastards tried to rip his leg off. He came back in the game, with nothing to play for but pride. I think Rivera is a really good coach who had a learning curve, from what I've heard the players love and respect him. It sucks for us, but I believe in him 100%.

#83 rayzor

rayzor

Moderators

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

It does mean something. It would have been easy for our team to quit the last two years for sure. Losing season, shitty home field atmosphere, lame duck coach.... But they kept playing. Personally, I think that speaks more to the quality of the individual player attitudes than the coach.

agreed and it makes me wish they had better coaching. imagine what they'd do with someone that knew what they were doing.

#84 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• LocationAsheville, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

i have 0 problem with that. i hate those pissing matches that go on forever about matters of opinion on matters that really don't matter. i try to avoid them....unless I'm bored and feel like getting someone else to waste their time in a pointless endeavor and then it's just a matter of how long i can keep it up until i get bored or have something else to do.

Truth.

#85 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

I say we kill them Hawks in the opener!

Our defense will wreck havoc on Wilson and Cam unstoppable vs Hawks' D.

#86 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• LocationPasadena, CA
SUPPORTER

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

- The DT that we draft along with Dwan controls the ground game
- Hardy and Johnson applies constant pressure on Wilson

I have no worries about Cam and Co. putting up points but it will be the dominance up front on defense that will win this game.

#87 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

Blessed.

• LocationTre 4, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

Can't wait to see Hopkins, Allen, or Austin on the field wreaking shop against that Seattle secondary.

#88 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

HUDDLER

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

It'll be a close game. Really all depends if Cam can make the play with the game on the line. Last year against Seattle, he didn't.

#89 rayzor

rayzor

Moderators

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:21 AM

i'm just glad it's not in seattle.

that place is a nightmare to play in.

#90 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• LocationAt the lake
HUDDLER

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

shula was in cam's ear on the sidelines...not on the field. i don't trust shula's playcalling and ability to make quick decisions.

and i take player's assessments of their own coaches and teammates with a grain of salt. i don't doubt cam and the others like shula. i don't doubt that they think he will do well, but they are working from a position of bias, just like everyone. I'm working from a position that i haven't seen success as a playcaller and OC from him. being good at being a QB coach and having your team believe in you doesn't make you a good OC. until i see results and see him bunk his history and track record,I'm not going to believe.

No actually Shula was the guy in Cam's mike while Cam was on the field not Chud.
And don't take this the wrong way but I take his assessment with a lot more credence than yours which I take with a very small grain of salt since you have no knowledge of the situation as all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users