Photo
- - - - -

Officer Killed on MIT Campus, Carjacking Follows; Undetonated Explosives found in Watertown,MA, Reporters Told to Turn Off Cellphones in Area via CNN

• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#1 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:22 AM

WOW. Couldn't sleep so I tuned into CNN as I have been over the past few days to check for any updates and these are the headlines.

Someone shot (multiple times) and killed a police officer on MIT's campus very recently. The suspect than jacked someone's car, and if I understand correctly, the FBI showed up and arrested the guy and he was reportedly told to remove all of his clothes prior to being detained (supposedly as a precaution in case of explosives). MIT campus was put on lockdown, then canceled the alert and told students to resume normal activities but remain vigilant in coming hours.

Then in Watertown, CNN is reporting that explosives were found undetonated. The reporter on now says that multiple police departments are on the scene from different jurisdictions along with FBI officials.

Crazy week. I'm guessing the MIT shooter is one of the suspects for the marathon attacks. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it is an MIT student...

#2 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

Jake Tapper, the reporter on MIT's campus, is saying there are rumors that there was one suspect detained from the carjacking and that there is another one they are looking for in Watertown as well now.

#3 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

#4 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:45 AM

did i just hear that a guy is leading a high speed chase and throwing explosives from the car

#5 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:47 AM

lol they threw a bomb at the police and the dude used the smoke to make his getaway

this is unreal

#6 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

police may have confirmed that the guy on the run is white hat guy from the boston marathon suspect pictures

e:

#7 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:55 AM

They've either caught or killed one of the marathon bombers and one of them got away. They were driving a mercedes SUV; that combined with the backwards ralph lauren polo hat and the bridgestone golf hat, these are the douchiest yuppie bombers ever.

#8 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

wow one of the suspects is apparently missing brown student sunil tripathi

#9 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,403 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:08 AM

He was missing for a month. CTers are gonna have a field day

#10 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,403 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:11 AM

This will make you say WAT

http://news.gather.c...281474981864024

#11 Acewalker

Acewalker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:44 AM

http://tunein.com/ra...anner-s146109/#

They are performing sweeps of each house in the contained perimeter. One suspect still at large, one is believed to be shot and dead.Crazy

#12 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

gee i wonder if he maybe is having anti-depressent withdrawl like, i dunno, every single mass murderer or school shooter for the past 15 years.

#13 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,849 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:03 AM

Fox News Boston and Fox National News seem to be reporting different things. One second they report as if suspect one from the marathon bombing is dead in a Boston hospital and suspect two is at large. Another second they say there is no relation between the two groups of suspects. Back and forth we go.

#14 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,849 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

FOX just reported that the white hat suspect is still at large...talking as if there is a connection now between the marathon bombers and MIT shootouts

#15 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

Cops just did a press conference. From what I could gather, they robbed a 7-11 last night, then did the MIT poo, then hijacked a car and ended up in Watertown where they had the standoff. Killed suspect 1, and still can't find suspect 2.

He has to have killed himself or something by now how on earth did he disappear?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.