Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Officer Killed on MIT Campus, Carjacking Follows; Undetonated Explosives found in Watertown,MA, Reporters Told to Turn Off Cellphones in Area via CNN

352 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

WOW. Couldn't sleep so I tuned into CNN as I have been over the past few days to check for any updates and these are the headlines.

Someone shot (multiple times) and killed a police officer on MIT's campus very recently. The suspect than jacked someone's car, and if I understand correctly, the FBI showed up and arrested the guy and he was reportedly told to remove all of his clothes prior to being detained (supposedly as a precaution in case of explosives). MIT campus was put on lockdown, then canceled the alert and told students to resume normal activities but remain vigilant in coming hours.

Then in Watertown, CNN is reporting that explosives were found undetonated. The reporter on now says that multiple police departments are on the scene from different jurisdictions along with FBI officials.

Crazy week. I'm guessing the MIT shooter is one of the suspects for the marathon attacks. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it is an MIT student...

Posted · Report post

Jake Tapper, the reporter on MIT's campus, is saying there are rumors that there was one suspect detained from the carjacking and that there is another one they are looking for in Watertown as well now.

Posted · Report post

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/boston-area-violence/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Posted · Report post

did i just hear that a guy is leading a high speed chase and throwing explosives from the car

Posted · Report post

lol they threw a bomb at the police and the dude used the smoke to make his getaway

this is unreal

Posted · Report post

police may have confirmed that the guy on the run is white hat guy from the boston marathon suspect pictures

e:

Posted · Report post

They've either caught or killed one of the marathon bombers and one of them got away. They were driving a mercedes SUV; that combined with the backwards ralph lauren polo hat and the bridgestone golf hat, these are the douchiest yuppie bombers ever.

Posted · Report post

wow one of the suspects is apparently missing brown student sunil tripathi

Posted · Report post

He was missing for a month. CTers are gonna have a field day

Posted · Report post

This will make you say WAT

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981864024

Posted · Report post

gee i wonder if he maybe is having anti-depressent withdrawl like, i dunno, every single mass murderer or school shooter for the past 15 years.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments