Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Officer Killed on MIT Campus, Carjacking Follows; Undetonated Explosives found in Watertown,MA, Reporters Told to Turn Off Cellphones in Area via CNN

352 posts in this topic

So these two kids didn't do anything before the watertown shooting? Is that what this timeline is saying?

They were involved in the car chase and shootout that killed the other brother. It's just implied that the people throwing bombs, were in a different chase. For what it's worth, there is a video shot by a cellphone camera from about a block away during that shootout, all you hear is gun fire, no bombs of any sort, of course we don't know when exactly they were deployed, they could have thrown them from the windows very early in the chase.

Wow, so if these two kids might not have been the ones throwing bombs. There could be 4 suspects for that monday bombings...

Of course here's the official story of those particular events.

The violent hours leading up to the capture began in Cambridge, across the Charles River from Boston, MIT officer Collier was shot and killed while he sat in his car on Thursday night, the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office said in a statement.

The two suspects, according to authorities, then hijacked a vehicle at gunpoint in Cambridge, telling the driver that they were the marathon bombers, a law enforcement source told CNN.

At some point, apparently at a gas station, that source said, the driver escaped.

Police, who were tracking the vehicle using its built-in GPS system, picked up the chase in Watertown. The pursuit went into a residential neighborhood, with the suspects throwing explosives at police.

A shootout erupted and ultimately one bomber -- later identified as Tamerlan Tsarnaev -- got out of the car. Police shot him, and his brother ran over him as he drove away, according to the law enforcement source, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Richard H. Donohue Jr., 33, a three-year veteran of the transit system police force, was shot and wounded in the incident and taken to a hospital, a transit police spokesman said Friday. The officer's condition was not immediately known.

Another 15 police officers were treated for minor injuries sustained during the explosions and shootout, Jennifer Kovalich, a spokeswoman for St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, said.

from CNN.

What I don't get is how they know they killed the cop in the car. Everything else I can understand, just not that.

Campuses usually have cameras all over

Campuses usually have cameras all over

So do schools and movie theaters. Good luck.

*elementary schools

campus cops also have radios that he may have been able to use before he died as well

So these two kids didn't do anything before the watertown shooting? Is that what this timeline is saying?

Good point! If assualt weapons and 30 round mags were against the law, they could have used pressure cookers.

You'll have to interpret and come to a conclusion for yourself. I have no idea, just throwing out there what came from Boston pd.

Some of this stuff isn't matching what I read and heard the night and morning it was all happening, and it isn't matching what my friends who were listening to police scanners heard. Where'd you hear it?

Some of this stuff isn't matching what I read and heard the night and morning it was all happening, and it isn't matching what my friends who were listening to police scanners heard. Where'd you hear it?

YouTube vid of the radio traffic. Trying to find it now.

one thing to note is that that night there were multiple, conflicting reports coming out of the police scanners about what was going on... it was very crazy that night, though I do want to know how they know it was the two brothers that killed the MIT officer.

I heard conflicting reports on whether the younger brother actually did run over the older brother in the reports the day of his capture, but they're now saying he actually not only ran him over but dragged his body 20 feet as he tried to escape and may have actually killed him, lol...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10008976/Boston-marathon-bomber-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-may-never-speak-again.html

Chief Deveau also disclosed dramatic details of the shoot-out, in which Tamerlan was killed, and revealed how, in the chaos, his death was caused by Dzhokhar.

A single officer was first to encounter the fugitives at 12.30am local time on Friday in a residential street in Watertown, a suburb of Boston.

They were in two separate vehicles, including a four-wheel-drive Mercedes they had carjacked.

Chief Deveau said: “They jump out of the cars and unload on our police officer. They both came out shooting. Shooting guns, handguns. He’s under direct fire, very close by.

“He has to jam it in reverse and try to get himself a little distance.”

As five other officers arrived, 200 shots were fired in 10 minutes. One of the brothers threw exploding devices including a pressure cooker bomb which landed on a car.

Tamerlan then broke cover and walked directly at officers firing a gun. The police chief said: “They were having a gunfight 10 feet apart. And then for us, thank God, he ran out of ammunition. He runs out of ammunition, the bad guy, and so one of my police officers comes off the side and tackles him in the street.”

As they tried to handcuff him, Dzhokhar drove the Mercedes straight at them but missed the police, hitting his own brother and dragging him 20ft before racing off.

Chief Deveau said: “The officers dive out of the way and he (Dzhokhar) drives over his brother and drags him a short distance down the street.”

Doctors said Tamerlan had injuries “head to toe”. There were so many they did not know which one had killed him.

I heard conflicting reports on whether the younger brother actually did run over the older brother in the reports the day of his capture, but they're now saying he actually not only ran him over but dragged his body 20 feet as he tried to escape and may have actually killed him, lol...

http://www.telegraph...peak-again.html

Police said that Dzhokhar and his brother 26-year-old brother Tamerlan – who was killed in a shootout a day earlier – had been arming themselves for “further attacks” when they were found.

Did Hulk Hogan write this article?

3 people like this