Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mother of Tsarnaev claims FBI knew of terror connections

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.examiner.com/article/lautenberg-introduces-gunpowder-control-legislation

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Proudiddy' timestamp='1366446748' post='2200586']
This is the only thing that has actually given me pause after the fact... Well, aside from the 19-year old following the lead of the older brother, when prior to Monday, he seemed like a normal kid. Other than that, I find this extremely troubling/weird.
[/quote]

We don't know why this happened, but one thing I will say is that for many people, family ties are literally the most important thing in life, so if your brother wants you to do something, he might be able to convince you to do something you never would otherwise. This is NOT an excuse for this kid, nor is it necessarily the reason he did it, just a thought.

Posted · Report post

[quote]CREEPY. REALLY CREEPY:

[url="https://twitter.com/Rea_jolie/status/325483711825063937/photo/1"]https://twitter.com/...5063937/photo/1[/url]
[/quote]
How is this creepy? The person posted about 9 things and 1 of them came true.

Is it uncanny and creepy if I say "They're going to blame it on a teen/early twenties. They'll say he eats uncooked spaghetti noodles, and they'll search his house and find boxes and boxes of uncooked spaghetti "

Hey I was right! He really is teen/early twenties! See, told you!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo' timestamp='1366473807' post='2200759']

How is this creepy? The person posted about 9 things and 1 of them came true.

Is it uncanny and creepy if I say "They're going to blame it on a teen/early twenties. They'll say he eats uncooked spaghetti noodles, and they'll search his house and find boxes and boxes of uncooked spaghetti "

Hey I was right! He really is teen/early twenties! See, told you!
[/quote]
He actually got most of it right, except for what he said they'd find in his house. What I was saying was creepy in particular was saying he would be in his late teens to early 20s and the house would be raided on Friday, which it was. Bronn also posted the link above showing the bills now being proposed for gun powder.

I'm not saying I believe it to be credible, but that it even hit on those points should make one at least ponder the possibilities.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mav1234' timestamp='1366415158' post='2200167']
CNN reporting that FBI interviewed the older brother in 2011.
[/quote]

Yea, it seems like the FBI missed one in this case. Fwiw, they probably interview thousands, and 99.99 percent of them don't raise any flags and don't merit further attention. Its not an easy job for them, and not one I would want.

Posted · Report post

The best NFL scouts pick dudes who 50% of the time end up sucking in the NFL, and they only have to scout a few hundred prospects per year.

Posted · Report post

Hell yea they did. They were warned. Just wonder why Bama could not connect the fukin dots. GW caught hell for that! Lost he job.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='longtriad' timestamp='1366504590' post='2201086']
Hell yea they did. They were warned. Just wonder why Bama could not connect the fukin dots. GW caught hell for that! Lost he job.
[/quote]
GW lost he job cause him can't run third term. Him were re-elected after he memo ignored.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Any day now we are going to hear about a secret memo called "Festrunk Brothers determined to strike inside US" ignored by Obama as he went golfing.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='longtriad' timestamp='1366504590' post='2201086']
[/quote]

do you think the president even knew that the FBI was conducting its interview?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Proudiddy' timestamp='1366479229' post='2200800']
He actually got most of it right, except for what he said they'd find in his house. What I was saying was creepy in particular was saying he would be in his late teens to early 20s and the house would be raided on Friday, which it was. Bronn also posted the link above showing the bills now being proposed for gun powder.

I'm not saying I believe it to be credible, but that it even hit on those points should make one at least ponder the possibilities.
[/quote]

uhh, I don't really see how he got any of it right.

He got the suspect wrong... the person responsible was a late 20s male and a 19 year old and if the guy knew it was going to be brothers he def. woulda said so... they did it because of ties to radical Islam by most accounts, not "being unstable"... we have no idea if they found an NRA book in his home...

that guy was literally just making poo up.. he pretty much all wrong, save that one of the suspects fit his guess.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mav1234' timestamp='1366514364' post='2201214']

uhh, I don't really see how he got any of it right.

He got the suspect wrong... the person responsible was a late 20s male and a 19 year old and if the guy knew it was going to be brothers he def. woulda said so... they did it because of ties to radical Islam by most accounts, not "being unstable"... we have no idea if they found an NRA book in his home...

that guy was literally just making poo up.. he pretty much all wrong, save that one of the suspects fit his guess.
[/quote]
Depends on how you look at it. The younger brother was the one that survived and was captured and therefore he will be held solely accountable for it as his brother is dead. Ultimately, the search became about the 19-year old because he was the one that lived, and no one has yet to explain how he got away to begin with. Just something to think about.

And the other part that was correct was that his house was raided on Friday. He also said he would be caught later in the week... He hit on both of those. Only thing I see that he has missed on thus far is what they would find in his home, as we have no idea what was found, and the 'unstable' thing has yet to be proven. Everyone is guessing they were 'radicalized' but it has yet to be proven in the younger brother's case.

And as I told a friend today, I find it both insulting and misleading that it is automatically blamed on their religion even before the facts come out. The way media portrays Muslims is as though they are idiots who are predisposed to being brainwashed by radical teachers. They act as though these dudes are complete robots, incapable of thinking for themselves, as though they follow this religion their whole lives and as soon as they hear a radical version of it they are activated, lol. And this is coming from a Christian. I'm just saying, there are plenty of non-violent Muslims living in the u.s that love this country. I'm sure the older brother bought into the radical idiocy, but who is to say that's what ultimately led them to doing this? I doubt the younger one was 'radicalized' but, that's all the media keeps pumping out.

None of us really know the why, what, when, or how right now aside from what has been reported and verified by pictures.