Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KaseKlosed

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Confess Bombing was an INSIDE job

Floppin    5,443

Beck is a huge toolbag. I believe him less than almost anyone. This stinks as nothing more than a publicity ploy to boost TheBlaze's site traffic. If that poo stain had any real evidence, he would poo his pants with excitement in his rush to put that poo online as quickly as possible. Why give the president "time to come clean"?

rodeo    13,771

you should have seen my posture deflate when i realized this wasn't the musician.

teeray    16,195

This thing will be a treasure trove for conspiracy theories. The amount of misonformation and confusion surrounding this whole ordeal is low hanging fruit for theorists.

frash.exe    10,817

Obama: It's me BOSTON!

Menino: Aw son of a bitch

frash.exe    10,817

He's been kitchen-sinking in his quest to character assassinate obama for years so this doesn't surprise me

Proudiddy    9,487

Only thing 'fringe' I've ever heard from him before is when he discussed the triangular light sightings a couple years ago... Namely the ones in El Paso. So I'm definitely interested in hearing whatever it is he has to say but, I must admit that it's weird to give a Monday deadline and plug the online mag as the source rather than just reveal whatever it is.

Claws    17

This thing will be a treasure trove for conspiracy theories. The amount of misonformation and confusion surrounding this whole ordeal is low hanging fruit for theorists.

You have said this a minimum 837 times in other threads. I'm not really seeing it. Give it a rest. Most of us don't think every single thing is a conspiracy, just the big ones that the evidence is completely, ridiculously overwhelming. IE: 9-11 7-7