Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KaseKlosed

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Confess Bombing was an INSIDE job

51 posts in this topic

If Obama is who Beck says he is....there would be no more Beck and not just on the air

i bet he's going to point out this guy is an Alhrabi or w/e, and that he's tied to Al-Qaeda, but also some friend of the US government blah blah...

who takes this man seriously?

The ego on this guy..."I'll give you till Monday." He is scum.

I missed a Nine Inch Nails concert in Charlotte to see his road tour in Columbia, SC like 7 years ago... I am speecless to understand my judgement as that is soo un ninja.

this is the aftermath of a devils haircut.

uhhh http://www.csmonitor...spiracy-Theory.

glenn beck is a crazy person

I admittedly wasn't familiar with his takes, nor his schtick. Thank you... He definitely has an agenda and this became a lot less interesting.

But hasn't "The Blaze" been considered pretty reputable up to this point?

If Obama is who Beck says he is....there would be no more Beck and not just on the air

you could say similar things about most conspiracy theories. And about some of the complaints about various pieces of legislation, ie if the government was really as evil as some believe, they wouldn't bother with the formality of passing legislation, they would just do what they wanted.

I admittedly wasn't familiar with his takes, nor his schtick. Thank you... He definitely has an agenda and this became a lot less interesting.

But hasn't "The Blaze" been considered pretty reputable up to this point?

It's called "the Blaze" should not be too hard to figure out

Don't care about beck. I do find the deportation of the son of a Saudi prince, who is heavily linked to terrorism, who just so happened to be standing right next to one of the bombs as it blew up fishy.

No?

Don't care about beck. I do find the deportation of the son of a Saudi prince, who is heavily linked to terrorism, who just so happened to be standing right next to one of the bombs as it blew up fishy.

No?

is that true/link? if so. ummm