Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Confess Bombing was an INSIDE job

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Only thing 'fringe' I've ever heard from him before is when he discussed the triangular light sightings a couple years ago... Namely the ones in El Paso. So I'm definitely interested in hearing whatever it is he has to say but, I must admit that it's weird to give a Monday deadline and plug the online mag as the source rather than just reveal whatever it is.

Posted

This thing will be a treasure trove for conspiracy theories. The amount of misonformation and confusion surrounding this whole ordeal is low hanging fruit for theorists.

You have said this a minimum 837 times in other threads. I'm not really seeing it. Give it a rest. Most of us don't think every single thing is a conspiracy, just the big ones that the evidence is completely, ridiculously overwhelming. IE: 9-11 7-7

Posted

esss un conspiradorrrr

Posted

Only thing 'fringe' I've ever heard from him before is when he discussed the triangular light sightings a couple years ago... Namely the ones in El Paso. So I'm definitely interested in hearing whatever it is he has to say but, I must admit that it's weird to give a Monday deadline and plug the online mag as the source rather than just reveal whatever it is.

uhhh http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/2011/0407/Glenn-Beck-leaving-Fox-his-10-most-controversial-statements-so-far/Beck-Suggests-Soros-Will-Kill-Him-For-His-Brazil-Oil-Conspiracy-Theory.

Beck Explains "The Coming Insurrection" Of Marxists And Islamic Radicals That Will "Implode" The "Whole World" And Create A New Caliphate.

Beck Suggests Obama Admin. Might Kill "10 Percent" Of Population, Is More Corrupt Than Nixon.

Beck's Economic Forecast: "The Great Depression Times 100" Or Hyperinflation Like The Weimar Republic.

Beck: Obama Is A "Racist" Who Has "Exposed Himself As A Guy" With "A Deep-Seated Hatred For White People, Or The White Culture."

Beck: "The President Is A Marxist"; "I Think That We Are Setting Up A Class System."

glenn beck is a crazy person

Posted

uhhh http://www.csmonitor...spiracy-Theory.

glenn beck is a crazy person

Which makes him very appealing to many a tinder box poster! Will watch!

Posted

You have said this a minimum 837 times in other threads. I'm not really seeing it. Give it a rest. Most of us don't think every single thing is a conspiracy, just the big ones that the evidence is completely, ridiculously overwhelming. IE: 9-11 7-7

I don't think there is anything really fishy here either. But with Craft being right where the bomb went off, the kid who was hurriedly deported, the fact that these kids killed a police officer in cold blood but let another person that they carjacked go, the reports of several different raids, the reports of a third conspirator, the reports of multiple bombs found, the black SUV they were driving, etc.

There are just a bunch of things that were out there in the immediate aftermath and during the manhunt, theorists are going to be coming up with a poo ton of scenarios as to what was really happening. Especially if the suspect does not pull through and can't tell his story.

I don't believe 90% of any of these conspiracy theories, just stating that the people who profit off of these conspiracy theories are going to have a field day., Glenn Beck is further proving that point right now.

Posted

If Obama is who Beck says he is....there would be no more Beck and not just on the air

Posted

He can kill 10 percent of the population, but not the one guy who dares expose his evil plan in between people trying to sell you gold at inflated prices

Posted

If Obama is who Beck says he is....there would be no more Beck and not just on the air

Posted

i bet he's going to point out this guy is an Alhrabi or w/e, and that he's tied to Al-Qaeda, but also some friend of the US government blah blah...

Posted

who takes this man seriously?

The ego on this guy..."I'll give you till Monday." He is scum.

Posted

I missed a Nine Inch Nails concert in Charlotte to see his road tour in Columbia, SC like 7 years ago... I am speecless to understand my judgement as that is soo un ninja.