Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

i never pegged beck as an inside-job type of guy

#12 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:48 PM

He's been kitchen-sinking in his quest to character assassinate obama for years so this doesn't surprise me

#13 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:28 AM

Only thing 'fringe' I've ever heard from him before is when he discussed the triangular light sightings a couple years ago... Namely the ones in El Paso. So I'm definitely interested in hearing whatever it is he has to say but, I must admit that it's weird to give a Monday deadline and plug the online mag as the source rather than just reveal whatever it is.

#14 Claws

Claws

HUDDLER

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

This thing will be a treasure trove for conspiracy theories. The amount of misonformation and confusion surrounding this whole ordeal is low hanging fruit for theorists.

You have said this a minimum 837 times in other threads. I'm not really seeing it. Give it a rest. Most of us don't think every single thing is a conspiracy, just the big ones that the evidence is completely, ridiculously overwhelming. IE: 9-11 7-7

#15 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

esss un conspiradorrrr

#16 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

Only thing 'fringe' I've ever heard from him before is when he discussed the triangular light sightings a couple years ago... Namely the ones in El Paso. So I'm definitely interested in hearing whatever it is he has to say but, I must admit that it's weird to give a Monday deadline and plug the online mag as the source rather than just reveal whatever it is.

uhhh http://www.csmonitor...spiracy-Theory.

Beck Explains "The Coming Insurrection" Of Marxists And Islamic Radicals That Will "Implode" The "Whole World" And Create A New Caliphate.

Beck Suggests Obama Admin. Might Kill "10 Percent" Of Population, Is More Corrupt Than Nixon.

Beck's Economic Forecast: "The Great Depression Times 100" Or Hyperinflation Like The Weimar Republic.

Beck: Obama Is A "Racist" Who Has "Exposed Himself As A Guy" With "A Deep-Seated Hatred For White People, Or The White Culture."

Beck: "The President Is A Marxist"; "I Think That We Are Setting Up A Class System."

glenn beck is a crazy person

#17 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

uhhh http://www.csmonitor...spiracy-Theory.

glenn beck is a crazy person

Which makes him very appealing to many a tinder box poster! Will watch!

#18 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

You have said this a minimum 837 times in other threads. I'm not really seeing it. Give it a rest. Most of us don't think every single thing is a conspiracy, just the big ones that the evidence is completely, ridiculously overwhelming. IE: 9-11 7-7

I don't think there is anything really fishy here either. But with Craft being right where the bomb went off, the kid who was hurriedly deported, the fact that these kids killed a police officer in cold blood but let another person that they carjacked go, the reports of several different raids, the reports of a third conspirator, the reports of multiple bombs found, the black SUV they were driving, etc.

There are just a bunch of things that were out there in the immediate aftermath and during the manhunt, theorists are going to be coming up with a poo ton of scenarios as to what was really happening. Especially if the suspect does not pull through and can't tell his story.

I don't believe 90% of any of these conspiracy theories, just stating that the people who profit off of these conspiracy theories are going to have a field day., Glenn Beck is further proving that point right now.

#19 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

If Obama is who Beck says he is....there would be no more Beck and not just on the air

#20 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

He can kill 10 percent of the population, but not the one guy who dares expose his evil plan in between people trying to sell you gold at inflated prices

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users