50 replies to this topic

#16 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,049 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

Only thing 'fringe' I've ever heard from him before is when he discussed the triangular light sightings a couple years ago... Namely the ones in El Paso. So I'm definitely interested in hearing whatever it is he has to say but, I must admit that it's weird to give a Monday deadline and plug the online mag as the source rather than just reveal whatever it is.

uhhh http://www.csmonitor...spiracy-Theory.

Beck Explains "The Coming Insurrection" Of Marxists And Islamic Radicals That Will "Implode" The "Whole World" And Create A New Caliphate.

Beck Suggests Obama Admin. Might Kill "10 Percent" Of Population, Is More Corrupt Than Nixon.

Beck's Economic Forecast: "The Great Depression Times 100" Or Hyperinflation Like The Weimar Republic.

Beck: Obama Is A "Racist" Who Has "Exposed Himself As A Guy" With "A Deep-Seated Hatred For White People, Or The White Culture."

Beck: "The President Is A Marxist"; "I Think That We Are Setting Up A Class System."

glenn beck is a crazy person

#17 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

Which makes him very appealing to many a tinder box poster! Will watch!

#18 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,047 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

You have said this a minimum 837 times in other threads. I'm not really seeing it. Give it a rest. Most of us don't think every single thing is a conspiracy, just the big ones that the evidence is completely, ridiculously overwhelming. IE: 9-11 7-7

I don't think there is anything really fishy here either. But with Craft being right where the bomb went off, the kid who was hurriedly deported, the fact that these kids killed a police officer in cold blood but let another person that they carjacked go, the reports of several different raids, the reports of a third conspirator, the reports of multiple bombs found, the black SUV they were driving, etc.

There are just a bunch of things that were out there in the immediate aftermath and during the manhunt, theorists are going to be coming up with a poo ton of scenarios as to what was really happening. Especially if the suspect does not pull through and can't tell his story.

I don't believe 90% of any of these conspiracy theories, just stating that the people who profit off of these conspiracy theories are going to have a field day., Glenn Beck is further proving that point right now.

#19 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,462 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

If Obama is who Beck says he is....there would be no more Beck and not just on the air

#20 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,926 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

He can kill 10 percent of the population, but not the one guy who dares expose his evil plan in between people trying to sell you gold at inflated prices

#21 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,586 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

If Obama is who Beck says he is....there would be no more Beck and not just on the air

#22 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,463 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

i bet he's going to point out this guy is an Alhrabi or w/e, and that he's tied to Al-Qaeda, but also some friend of the US government blah blah...

#23 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,140 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

who takes this man seriously?

The ego on this guy..."I'll give you till Monday." He is scum.

#24 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,783 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:16 PM

I missed a Nine Inch Nails concert in Charlotte to see his road tour in Columbia, SC like 7 years ago... I am speecless to understand my judgement as that is soo un ninja.

#25 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,619 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

this is the aftermath of a devils haircut.

#26 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,764 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

I admittedly wasn't familiar with his takes, nor his schtick. Thank you... He definitely has an agenda and this became a lot less interesting.

But hasn't "The Blaze" been considered pretty reputable up to this point?

#27 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,390 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

you could say similar things about most conspiracy theories. And about some of the complaints about various pieces of legislation, ie if the government was really as evil as some believe, they wouldn't bother with the formality of passing legislation, they would just do what they wanted.

#28 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,926 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

I admittedly wasn't familiar with his takes, nor his schtick. Thank you... He definitely has an agenda and this became a lot less interesting.

But hasn't "The Blaze" been considered pretty reputable up to this point?

It's called "the Blaze" should not be too hard to figure out

#29 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Don't care about beck. I do find the deportation of the son of a Saudi prince, who is heavily linked to terrorism, who just so happened to be standing right next to one of the bombs as it blew up fishy.

No?

#30 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,619 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

Don't care about beck. I do find the deportation of the son of a Saudi prince, who is heavily linked to terrorism, who just so happened to be standing right next to one of the bombs as it blew up fishy.

No?

is that true/link? if so. ummm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.