Photo
- - - - -

Draft Night Menu

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

#46 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

Crack dip? Bean dip?

New rule. You guys need to post recipes. So far I want to see recipes for:
Mexican meatloaf
Crack dip
Bean dip w totopos

Crack dip is basically ground beef with diced peppers, with Philadelphia cream cheese, enough to cover all of it . Making it a dip of sorts. Goes good with chips.

My bean dip is a combination of chorizo, bacon and refried beans.( add a small portion of milk to the beans to make it creamy and thick, I'd say half a cup.) cook the chorizo with the Bacon, then add the refried beans and mix. I use totopos (restaurant style chips) because your regular chips will break under pressure.

#47 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:19 AM

Crack dip is basically ground beef with diced peppers, with Philadelphia cream cheese, enough to cover all of it . Making it a dip of sorts. Goes good with chips.

My bean dip is a combination of chorizo, bacon and refried beans.( add a small portion of milk to the beans to make it creamy and thick, I'd say half a cup.) cook the chorizo with the Bacon, then add the refried beans and mix. I use totopos (restaurant style chips) because your regular chips will break under pressure.

I have 37 years of unquestionable heterosexuality but dude, if I wasn't already married and if I were gay, Id be PMing you right now. That poo sounds delish.

#48 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

Grilled chitlins? Hmmph. Never thought of that.

I never ate the ones my mother cooked as a child, but they way they do it here makes them taste more like bacon than anything else.

Large intestines sliced lengthwise so they lay flat, marinated for a few hours in something like pinapple juice, then slightly seared with a blow torch first, then laid down flat over a medium-medium high flame (gas works great). The more cooked they are (slightly burned on the outside, the better they taste..at least to me.

Dip that badboy in some watered down fermented bean paste (samjang) with some sliced chives and green onion mixed in, add a bit of hot pepper, and enjoy~

One of my all time favorite Korean foods

#49 Creep59

Creep59

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

Blue cheese must be a northerner thing

I used to live right next door to Buffalo near Niagara Falls - moved to NC over 25 years ago - I have yet to find anyplace in the south that can duplicate the wings from that area.

#50 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

Steak and Shake just opened up so before smoking a few bowls I'll grab a couple combos that look good.

#51 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

HUDDLER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

if anyone ever wonders why they're obese please refer back to this thread

#52 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

BPA

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

I've never done it, but ordering some Bojangles (tailgate package?) for the draft seems somewhat appropriate.

#53 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

Moonshine and beer. A big block party is Thursday night in Raleigh, so I probably won't even get to watch much of the draft

#54 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

HUDDLER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

30 Wings from food Lion and Dominos pizza.

#55 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

HUDDLER

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

I used to live right next door to Buffalo near Niagara Falls - moved to NC over 25 years ago - I have yet to find anyplace in the south that can duplicate the wings from that area.

Try a taste of buffalo in cornelius, or Big Als bar. They have the best wings. Garlic Parmesan are my favorite.