Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Person suggests that nickel and safety might already be covered

67 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[img]http://media.charlotteobserver.com/images/blogs/joeperson185x115.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kurb' timestamp='1366573689' post='2201874']
I read it every week. Manga TV fillers bother me.

/sagemode
[/quote]I can't help but watch the anime, though I read the manga as well.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='La Pantera' timestamp='1366544654' post='2201345']
I know I feel waaay better about our secondary going into this season, than last. And that's without Gamble. I think all the competition will bring out everyones 'A' game.
[/quote]

Too bad our DB's "A" game is significantly worse than other people's "A" games.

Posted · Report post

Blah[quote name='Feldman9000' timestamp='1366581519' post='2202023']

Too bad our DB's "A" game is significantly worse than other people's "A" games.
[/quote]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaCoolin' timestamp='1366564234' post='2201601']
Give me an elite offense over elite defense any day. Wr/te in the first two would make us deadly
[/quote]
Thats what I been saying.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Byrdman4real' timestamp='1366605433' post='2202420']

Thats what I been saying.
[/quote]

You sound like a smart guy lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1366571649' post='2201822']

Just like the Saints had last year.
[/quote]

Just like the pats every year or the packers or the ravens this year because their d didn't win them that superbowl. It was there offense

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ThunderKatt' timestamp='1366566336' post='2201671']
bad idea, look at Coryell, he had the best offense of all times but couldn't win a ring because he didn't have a defense, if he had a mid ranked defense he would've won multiple rings. Good offense and no defense means the other team will score just as much.
[/quote]

It's a different era now. It's a passing league and we already have a mid level defense that will probably be even better then last year. You win. Throwing the ball. Add weapons for cam and this team wins more games then adding a fat ass for the d line

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaCoolin' timestamp='1366609850' post='2202446']

It's a different era now. It's a passing league and we already have a mid level defense that will probably be even better then last year. You win. Throwing the ball. Add weapons for cam and this team wins more games then adding a fat ass for the d line
[/quote]

I'm sorry but you might be the stupidest person I've ever seen post here. Just that statement u made has already me acknowledge to never read your posts again. This isn't madden

Posted · Report post

And also those fat asses u speak of win the games in the trenches. Offensively and defensively. U can't just go sign and draft every superstar wr for cam just Bc u say " we'z gosta gets all dem td catchers and scorez likes 90 hundreds points".
If not for those fat asses protecting and attacking the qb then there won't be any scoring. So just suck it up and realize that scoring 50 points a game isn't $hit if u allow the other team to score 60

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chubs2496' timestamp='1366620021' post='2202478']

I'm sorry but you might be the stupidest person I've ever seen post here. Just that statement u made has already me acknowledge to never read your posts again. This isn't madden
[/quote]

Where in my post did I say it was madden? And cool block me. One less condescending assholes replies I have to read.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chubs2496' timestamp='1366620389' post='2202479']
And also those fat asses u speak of win the games in the trenches. Offensively and defensively. U can't just go sign and draft every superstar wr for cam just Bc u say " we'z gosta gets all dem td catchers and scorez likes 90 hundreds points".
If not for those fat asses protecting and attacking the qb then there won't be any scoring. So just suck it up and realize that scoring 50 points a game isn't $hit if u allow the other team to score 60
[/quote]

You also didn't get the point of what I was saying. Probably because you were to busy tryin to act tough on a forum. But the point is in the draft especially the first round you are trying to instantly upgrade the team with a starter that will help win games. And like I said what will help the team win more games is by drafting a weapon for cam in the first. Not a line guy. So for the future save you Internet muscles for someone who cares